• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Oldera 7.72 - WAR EDITION - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im the one kicking u out of every ot kid
stop thinking u are a legend or u can decide when ot is dead and when ot is succesful
u are just some terrorist kid that think we forgot ur days botting with punio
now u just hide it abit better
nono u hide urself better mr noname. u must be jelaous that u have to comment my information to ryan fucking looser

should lower the lootrate abit aswell

Is it only me who feels they should lower the stage at 121+ to 1x? This level is good enough to fight at, and the 1x will stop nolifers that just avoid all fights and exp 24/7 to get to ridicilous levels wich in return means everyone else have to exp to be able to catch up in open field etc..

I think it was the old version of Oldera a team did exactly this, as I can remember it was addes team, they continued to exp even at low stage rate while everyone else were fighting, and then came with sick level advantage to fight.

Don't know if it was my team or not. But the diffrence it makes being level 100 or 120 isn't to much, meaning what's the point to level after 100 when you have 15x to regain the exp you lose if u die below 100 and 5x if ur 101..

Aff i hate 7.72 servers!!
100x better 7.4 =/

LOL !
who the fuck you think u are that he needs to make OTCLIENT because u got used to it?
so do us a favoure and skip oldera anyway u are just gerilla terrorist team of 3-4 polaks u punio and another nonames

+1

Mex its the one of biggest legend from old times and best pvper , bye jelous kids from otland

Last edited:
Its just fact :)
Asslicker? I think we was never aimed for friendship.
Its just one of my favourite enemy from
old years. Mex was always challenge for me

you idiots speak about your "tibia skills" like anyone actually gives a fuck. You have no job, no school, and no friends. It's not hard.

you idiots speak about your "tibia skills" like anyone actually gives a fuck. You have no job, no school, and no friends. It's not hard.
I got job , im study at weekends , i have girlfriend , i win silver medal in volleyball month ago and i am still better player than you. Do you want to say something more about my life? Bye

I got job , im study at weekends , i have girlfriend , i win silver medal in volleyball month ago and i am still better player than you. Do you want to say something more about my life? Bye

haha, and still u have to brag about ur pvp skills, u fucking loser

haha, and still u have to brag about ur pvp skills, u fucking loser
Wow! Conversation with you its so poor :( . I hope you outgrow soon. I didn't even said something about my skills xdd. Are you challenging me at every sentence but you don't know already for what (looser , noob blabla) undervalued poor kid. Try to holds your tongue sometimes no one gonna offend you here you just tease everyone like some other kids. Virgin snorky i dont know even know who the fuck are you , but you already hatin me ;pep

Last edited:
yeh, seems like fail
only 300 chars created lel
either ppl dont trust his ots anymore or they just dont like 772[

Status
Not open for further replies.