• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Oldera 7.72 - WAR EDITION - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe paladins/knights were already buffed, like in Classicus. Vocations should be some what balanced, but mage will always do most dmg. Don't forget druid can also mass pox dmg, 80% of UE dmg!

u believe? can u be more specific please?
what did u buff on paladins and knights? their dmg formula? their weapons? ..

just saying cus the reason 90% of ppl quitting on the first days is when some geek ms 20-30 lvls above comes and 1 shot u with ue

this no requires skill and it sux..

also u didnt respond if u gonna remove this eexp boost donation? i think that many ppl dont like it[/QUOTE]

I believe paladins/knights were already buffed, like in Classicus. Vocations should be some what balanced, but mage will always do most dmg. Don't forget druid can also mass pox dmg, 80% of UE dmg!

just saying cus the reason 90% of ppl quitting on the first days is when some geek ms 20-30 lvls above comes and 1 shot u with ue

also u didnt respond if u gonna remove this eexp boost donation? i think that many ppl dont like it
[/QUOTE]

Just play, should be fine.

also u didnt respond if u gonna remove this eexp boost donation? i think that many ppl dont like it
[/QUOTE]
Omg what you want? Exevo song hur and crystal arrow for paladin?

ya okay, i guess you're okay with pay to win (50% exp boost, items and quests in shop) and a currupt host as long as you reach level 100 + within two days. I guess we have different standards.

GOD Myther, what does his advertisement have to do with his currupt actions and pay to win? You're the dumbest fuck on this forum.

I don't need the 50% exp bonus to get to 100 in 2 days on this server, it's easy enough without it. We might have different standards, but what's more clear is that you don't seem to be able to level as fast as you should be able to.

I think your success shows how desperate we are for a good server. You can't be trusted ... on any of the 1231 servers I remember you hosting, but people still flock to the advertisements =P
Good luck pizza man.

I think your success shows how desperate we are for a good server. You can't be trusted ... on any of the 1231 servers I remember you hosting, but people still flock to the advertisements =P
Good luck pizza man.

Thanks breh, BEST SERVER EU

I don't need the 50% exp bonus to get to 100 in 2 days on this server, it's easy enough without it. We might have different standards, but what's more clear is that you don't seem to be able to level as fast as you should be able to.

what

why are u ppl bitching about literally everything

theres always something you dont like about the server just deal with it, and if u cant just shut the fuck up

Hm I've lowered exp on Frozemoth a little, let's see how that turns out.

should lower the lootrate abit aswell

Is it only me who feels they should lower the stage at 121+ to 1x? This level is good enough to fight at, and the 1x will stop nolifers that just avoid all fights and exp 24/7 to get to ridicilous levels wich in return means everyone else have to exp to be able to catch up in open field etc..

I think it was the old version of Oldera a team did exactly this, as I can remember it was addes team, they continued to exp even at low stage rate while everyone else were fighting, and then came with sick level advantage to fight.

Last edited:
We will work on OTClient but it won't be used for Oldera, instead for Classicus. Hopefully we'll be able to roll out a test version for Oldera :]
i'll wait then for Classicus. Will skip oldera this time. IT WILL BE FAIL ANYWAY MAYBE only 500-600 ppl at start.

classicus better but this will be fun for a week or two

i'll wait then for Classicus. Will skip oldera this time. IT WILL BE FAIL ANYWAY MAYBE only 500-600 ppl at start.

LOL !
who the fuck you think u are that he needs to make OTCLIENT because u got used to it?

this is tibia client and we like it this way, 90% of the community dont like this medivia/outcast client bcuz u fukin need to get used to it and ppl dont like its like changing the whole game

so do us a favoure and skip oldera anyway u are just gerilla terrorist team of 3-4 polaks u punio and another nonames

LOL !
who the fuck you think u are that he needs to make OTCLIENT because u got used to it?

this is tibia client and we like it this way, 90% of the community dont like this medivia/outcast client bcuz u fukin need to get used to it and ppl dont like its like changing the whole game

so do us a favoure and skip oldera anyway u are just gerilla terrorist team of 3-4 polaks u punio and another nonames
and u are one of those who play rpg untill they realise server is dead and u end up with top lvl with 0 frags? :)?

and u are one of those who play rpg untill they realise server is dead and u end up with top lvl with 0 frags? :)?

im the one kicking u out of every ot kid
stop thinking u are a legend or u can decide when ot is dead and when ot is succesful
u are just some terrorist kid that think we forgot ur days botting with punio
now u just hide it abit better

Status
Not open for further replies.