• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Oldera 7.72 - WAR EDITION - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staged experience is for servers that allow botting. Do yourselves a favor and apply a fixed rate of experience.
People also don't like the players that play his server. Just look at this thread vs any other. The comments of these 'roid rage players remind me why I got magic level 40 on thronia and then quit after my first attempted hunt. 7.72 server with a 10.90 garbage community.

tbh i dont rly know how can u guys play on the otclient its pathetic for me but w/e
old school servers should be old tibia without any otclient shits

its a fucking war server for people that dont have to much time on their hands because they work, practice a hobby, got a girlfriend/family/a social life.

if you wanna be a fucking nerd and cry about everything go to medivia or some shit lowrate server

its a fucking war server for people that dont have to much time on their hands because they work, practice a hobby, got a girlfriend/family/a social life.

if you wanna be a fucking nerd and cry about everything go to medivia or some shit lowrate server

~signed

comment all servers when yours ot is scum . go away .

comment all servers when yours ot is scum . go away .
and? even if my ots is total shit so i cant comment other servers? u have some brain issues?

@up
eloth nice dedek

Last edited:
and? even if my ots is total shit so i cant comment other servers? u have some brain issues?

@up
eloth nice dedek

ur ot ever had a player? with this negative attitude your serv is gonna make it for sure

WHO WILL START THE WAR? WHO WILL WIN THE WAR? IT CAN ONLY BE THE TRUE LEGENDS ON OLDERA.... THIS WILL BE WAR... HARDCORE WAR!

SOLDIERS TRAIN YOUR PVP SKILLS BECAUSE IT'S COMING...

@R.yan
i trolling, everyone know u make best OT servers! who care if they die after 2 weeks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.