• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Oldera 7.72 - WAR EDITION - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hardly his fault that players on his server are malicious. Good servers, just bad players. I'll give in and try this one. At least there's reason to act like a monkey.
aTWAr

Oldera has no tasks because of the already high experience rate.
"
  • Task System - You are able to do killing tasks. Depending on what task, your reward is either experience, gold or an unobtainable item. Tasks are fun to do and gives you more variety in hunting monsters. Are you the first to complete the Demons task?"

On Website -
Task System:
Task System is disabled on Oldera. We might add end-game monsters as tasks in the future

Ryan Port Hope is here?

Yes.

"
  • Task System - You are able to do killing tasks. Depending on what task, your reward is either experience, gold or an unobtainable item. Tasks are fun to do and gives you more variety in hunting monsters. Are you the first to complete the Demons task?"

Thanks, have edited the start post. I'll add some tasks for endgame monsters before start, like PoI monsters, demons etc.

It's hardly his fault that players on his server are malicious. Good servers, just bad players. I'll give in and try this one. At least there's reason to act like a monkey.
aTWAr

See you tomorrow! WARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
LESS THEN 24 HOURS TILL START! 500+ accounts created!!

Get ready for some master WAR! What is it good for?

Tomorrow I will be streaming some shop points giveaways on Twitch, starting around 1.5-2hrs before launch, keep eye on the site for more info or follow the stream already at: https://www.twitch.tv/classicusot/

Last edited:
LESS THEN 24 HOURS TILL START! 500+ accounts created!!

Get ready for some master WAR! What is it good for?

Tomorrow I will be streaming some shop points giveaways on Twitch, starting around 1.5-2hrs before launch, keep eye on the site for more info or follow the stream already at: https://www.twitch.tv/classicusot/

Great classic :D

My computer broke down a few days ago. :(
I'm writing this post on laptop my cousin.
On this laptop have very sux internet and this laptop it's small nootebook , can't play with this computer games.
When I lost my computer, some namefaker stole my name(Tampon).
Ryan please deleted account namefaker who take my name , and please make new account with Tampon name and send me on private post on otland pasword ok?
I will try to get money for a new computer as soon as possible.
I would like to play on your server, when buy new computer.

My computer broke down a few days ago. :(
I'm writing this post on laptop my cousin.
On this laptop have very sux internet and this laptop it's small nootebook , can't play with this computer games.
When I lost my computer, some namefaker stole my name(Tampon).
Ryan please deleted account namefaker who take my name , and please make new account with Tampon name and send me on private post on otland pasword ok?
I will try to get money for a new computer as soon as possible.
I would like to play on your server, when buy new computer.

Lmfao what entitles you to being the only one allowed to use that dumb ass name?

Trying to fix your shit bot before open server? gg nerd take your bot with you and your gays kids and leave forever

First of all i dont even Now WHO t fak u are
Most ppl that playd/play with Us Now we dont bot on real pvp oldschool
Ots
Face us in oldera
Ens of ur fake storys random

First of all i dont even Now WHO t fak u are
Most ppl that playd/play with Us Now we dont bot on real pvp oldschool
Ots
Face us in oldera
Ens of ur fake storys random
Shajkan? The one banned on thronia for botting 40~ paladin on rotworms with melee attack? LMAO
XXtGuV9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.