• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Take advantage of OX Project Cancellation And Make A New Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
avaaavavavavavav
avaaavavavavavavavaaavavavavavavavaaavavavavavavavaaavavavavavavavaaavavavavavavavaaavavavavavavavaaavavavavavav
avaaavavavavavav

bump xinn make ot in 3 weeks gajs
Human jealousy knows no bounds.... You're not as good as @Jordi Ek , and spam avava? Funny...

lunar died because of retarded rates.

Death penalty is absolutely disgusting, you must killa player 3 times if you want him to drop a single level.

It´s pointless to fight on a server like that, the reason why it is still online is ebcause botters are getting lvl 300-400 and buying premmy scrolls ( mark is happy ) to transfer their chars to no the no pvp version of lunar also known as shadowcores

Lunar is a server for fighting, death penalty should be quite low to not to provoke the situation where people are affraid of dying. What is more, you don't have shared experience, you won't have more than ~3.5kk/hour on 250ed while on shadowcores you could've 12kk.

Lunar is a server for fighting, death penalty should be quite low to not to provoke the situation where people are affraid of dying. What is more, you don't have shared experience, you won't have more than ~3.5kk/hour on 250ed while on shadowcores you could've 12kk.

I disagree, lunar should be like inferna but with slighly easier rates , only charlovers will eve rplay on a server where you must kill somebody 3 times in order to him to drop a lvl.

And if you think i am wrong look at the remaining lunarforce players, all of them are charlovers

I disagree, lunar should be like inferna but with slighly easier rates , only charlovers will eve rplay on a server where you must kill somebody 3 times in order to him to drop a lvl.

And if you think i am wrong look at the remaining lunarforce players, all of them are charlovers

Ye, I've been fighting on lunar for a month and I can barely find ~5 charlovers but maybe you've got better info.

Don't get your logic, sure, u must kill someone 3 times to make him lose lvl but how much time does it take him to get this lvl back ?

We didn't have a single complaint about lag. The server restarted twice for some quick engine fixes I made.

Like I've stated over-and-over, the whole point of the BETA launch was to find and fix bugs. We knew a lot of teams didn't want to play on the BETA server because it would have been a waste of their time. And we understand that because that's not what the BETA server was for, it was for finding bugs. But what if we said screw it, released the official server, and it was riddled with severe bugs? Then people would have been pissed that we kept rolling back to server save because of bug fixes. That was the whole point of the BETA test. Unfortunately, you can't please everyone.

I understand that, but I think that opening the server was a bad propaganda, you know? You should made a private beta for X amount of time to fix all the server, not open to the public... people are stupid, they dont read anything, alot people for my own team joined in the beta server thinking that was the official server and in 10min was already crying how bugged the ot is, you know what I'm saying? and, Like i said, the server could be great, I think that was a big misstake cancelling the whole project.

I think they just was saying that they was gonna open the server just to let us watch him playing battlefield on stream ;) (Joshwa)

why otserver owners are so concerned to copy cipsofts content or do baiak based ots?

everybodt complaining about new tibia situation, all old players want the old tibia again; I DONT mean a downgrade of its version. I go directly to the question: Make the same as underwar does, bring back essence of 7.x version into newer client (old formulas, pvp, knight with uh, mage burst arrow etc..)

Underwar is stucked on 8.6 version and as br server, its limited to brazilian players (average 600 on) and technicaal issues. However, it is for years the top 8.6/br server.

sumarize: Bring back tibia old essence into newer client instead begging for shitstorm of cipsoft newer content (roshamul, dumb mounts, shit pvp system,etc)

Ye, I've been fighting on lunar for a month and I can barely find ~5 charlovers but maybe you've got better info.

Don't get your logic, sure, u must kill someone 3 times to make him lose lvl but how much time does it take him to get this lvl back ?

Takes nothing unless he is a fucking lvl 400 wich is also pointless on a OT.

My highest lvl on twifysoft servers was 350 and when i got that lvl i transfered my char to lunar in order to drop some lvls and have some nice battles again

My point is: lunar at it is is played mainly by people who want to get lvl 400, buy premmy scrolls and transfer the chars to shadowcores.

If you think this is not true just ebcause you can fight once in a month with 10 ppl max ( probably murat team who has been getting lvls on a dead server waiting forever to updates and good teams to come ) you are delusional

My highest lvl on twifysoft servers was 350 and when i got that lvl i transfered my char to lunar in order to drop some lvls and have some nice battles again

My point is: lunar at it is is played mainly by people who want to get lvl 400, buy premmy scrolls and transfer the chars to shadowcores.

If you think this is not true just ebcause you can fight once in a month with 10 ppl max ( probably murat team who has been getting lvls on a dead server waiting forever to updates and good teams to come ) you are delusional
I am pretty sure you have transfered because Turban Gang were keep killing you on 350 mages by 2 gran icos?

Until veziv went retired one week ago, we had been fighting everyday, and before you gonna make fun about some murat or other guy's team, i have to recall you that you're jordi's member.

I dont give a flying fuck that some brazols are botting their chars and transfer them to shadow, it doesn't bother me at all.

Until veziv went retired one week ago, we had been fighting everyday, and before you gonna make fun about some murat or other guy's team, i have to recall you that you're jordi's member.

I dont give a flying fuck that some brazols are botting their chars and transfer them to shadow, it doesn't bother me at all.

Lunar fights are biggest's fight's humans ever saw in tibia gajs thats why everyone had the feeling to come back ;]
don't try to lie urselft cuz u will seem a little bit more retaded , lunar dedek , shadow dedek , tibia dedek => search for other games or other things to do irl instead of staying 24/7 infront of computer waiting for a gather in lunar for fight or to hunt poi with veziva.

avaaavavavavavav
avaaavavavavavavavaaavavavavavavavaaavavavavavavavaaavavavavavavavaaavavavavavavavaaavavavavavavavaaavavavavavav
avaaavavavavavav

bump xinn make ot in 3 weeks gajs

You say so much avavavavavavavav but when im making team you always pm me on forum for vt gajs.
Stop being retard please , I know it's hard for you but i give you a chance to not act like retard on forum

They killed me once and made 2 videos 4 threads and 12 screenshots about it lmao
are you on forum 24/7 ?
we want to see new faces, I got bored of seeing your face every time I check the forums -.-"
just try to do something else for 1 day ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back