• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TakTuKo Map Project

Alyhide

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently making a Map for newbs named TakTuKo. I will release the Teleport version of the server first, then afterwords i will release the RPG version :) This is my project thread, the map will constantly be updated :D So, i will post screen shots here. Get ready to see TakTuKo V1.

BTW : This is my first map so don't laugh at it :(

Reasons :
1. Newbs bitching because all of the maps are full.
2. It's easy to build onto.
3. Small map but some detail, so the soon to be mappers can look like badasses.

Screenshots :
I will post weather the pictures are detailed or non-detailed.

Edited Temple ~Not Finished~
2n8c3yo.jpg

Random Hangout Area ~Not Finished~
jhym1g.jpg

Gynwing Forest ~Adding Spawns and Details~ (This is only part of it)
2v0om6c.jpg

Last edited:
Im not really sure, but can you be pushed out of the depots in the bottom left corner..? ^.-

Last ss just looks like plain grass and trees added with the doodad brush...am I missing something here or are these just bad? I would work on these a lot more before posting them, I'm not sure what kind of comments you're looking for but I don't think you'll get very many positive ones for these

At the depot, I dont really like the borders that you use to the depot itself, you should use the coal basins instead. Those borders are imo used more for balconies.

Why would you paint the beginning of a picture and then show it to people? Just post when you're done because there is absolutely no effort put into the maps you've posted in this thread

Personally I would re-make the entire depot, make it less squary, a bit better details. Maybe add a mailbox or something aswell, atleast make it 1 sqm less wide so you dont have to make another borde exactly next to the wall. and I agree with Grehy, post them when they're finished, makes it alot better.

Back