• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Talaturen,feloth whoever.

Bualle

Reaction score
Where's my items that ive paid for? come on now, its been over 10 days now.

Feloth has all the reports, and he is the one keeping track on who got what. And since Feloth has been sick in RL and right now he is having problems with his internet connection, it has been really hard for us to give you your items. Since Feloth has all the report on his private mail, we have no access to it.

We are sorry for the problems this has caused you, and we thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Yeah but since he's sick, cant i just msg you with the stuff ive lost and u could just check it up with the server data? would make it so much easier.

I know you want posts cassius but seriously, go rape someone elses thread.

Feloth has all the reports, and he is the one keeping track on who got what. And since Feloth has been sick in RL and right now he is having problem with his internet connection, it has been really hard for us to give you your items. Since Feloth has all the report on his private mail, we have no access to it.

We are sorry for the problems this has caused you, and we thank you for your patience.

Hot chick <33 :D

It's true, i've had a very bad weekend. But I am back now, and will today and tomorrow do the remaining reports. At the moment they are 48~ of them, so have patience.

I know you want posts cassius but seriously, go rape someone elses thread.

I don't care for posts. I'd have nothing against it if they reset my posts to 0 for all I care. If you consider this raping, then yes, you just got raped.

Didnt actually mean that you raped me, i meant the thread which i made.

Back