• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@talaturen

Status
Not open for further replies.
aleemao stfu.if u don't like softcores like it is now,then go play some orshabal ot.just u have like lvl 200 char that's why u want it to reset.if u have like 400 lvl char,u wouldn't be so amazed of reset.ty

aleemao stfu.if u don't like softcores like it is now,then go play some orshabal ot.just u have like lvl 200 char that's why u want it to reset.if u have like 400 lvl char,u wouldn't be so amazed of reset.ty
you retard, only guys like you play the fucking ot, i could get level 400 fast as fuck in such a dead ot.
btw i have a 340 knight, 280 mage and another 280 knight. and still i want it to reset.
so please dont talk shit, the ot is fucked up and talturen knows it
probably is he not even earning mooney with the ot annymore

So, I wan't it to reset too and I have an ek 270, rp 197 , ek 200, ms 200~, and many other shits lvl 150~180 and what aleemao is talking is true cuz i know who he is

Last edited:
Uhmm
a player
and wanna know what names you have in game cuz spamming the vent dont work on me :>

you retard, only guys like you play the fucking ot, i could get level 400 fast as fuck in such a dead ot.
btw i have a 340 knight, 280 mage and another 280 knight. and still i want it to reset.
so please dont talk shit, the ot is fucked up and talturen knows it
probably is he not even earning mooney with the ot annymore

hahaha man.stfu.i know he earned like 100 € b4 a month,bcs i know a guy who payed new rec key,name change and exp scrolls from 0 to 250.so don't talk shit if u are not introduced in the situation on the server.ye i would like more ppl to play on it,but if that means it has to be reseted,better leave it this way
TY

hahaha man.stfu.i know he earned like 100 € b4 a month,bcs i know a guy who payed new rec key,name change and exp scrolls from 0 to 250.so don't talk shit if u are not introduced in the situation on the server.ye i would like more ppl to play on it,but if that means it has to be reseted,better leave it this way
TY

ye probably on of your mexicans friend did donate 100 euros
but just cuz he is retarded, 100 euros in 3 months
isnt so good i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back