• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@talaturen

Status
Not open for further replies.
aleemao.pls stfu.i told u already.if u don't like it this way.stop spamming forum bcs u want reset.

aleemao.pls stfu.i told u already.if u don't like it this way.stop spamming forum bcs u want reset.

I created 1 thread about an reset, i guess thats not spamming
so please just shut your big mexican mouth
if you dont like the thread, fine
just please dont comment it with bullshit

GUYS according to all posts of strike 95 on all threads he want to be a gm and he is asslicking tala like a bloody i hope dude u get gm and if u get then ur life aim will be complete.IMAO

and if in the end u dont get gm position then go on an any noobie 999999x ot there u just need to asslick gm 1 day maxxxx,lolzzz

You're just jealous, er_fadi TO CRY!
You said that Talaturen isnt working anything, now i asked him for help and he accepted it.
why do you think that we all are jealous ? lol
bro, its just and pixel game, we are not jealous
if im gm or not, it wouldnt change annything in my life
so no, we are not jealous

Strike you're in fact asslicking tala, you act like you know everything that's going on. You pretend hes answering you, and you always defend him. Dude it's OBVIOUS you're asslicking, and if you think we're jealous because you have pixels that form a blue cape, wake up and smell reality because we're not. I'll give you a tip, turn off pc, walk around the park and come back, then tell me if you still want to asslick tala. There's alot more of this world than just a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back