• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tales from Middle-earth (Project based on "The Lord of the Rings") [Custom]

New pic of Hobbiton by our mapper Jordi :)

minimap_ground.png

Nice shape so far keep up the good work.

Last edited:
I'll bite my tongue as much as possible here...

1: auto boarder everything.....

2: next to no REAL detail on the map...

3: about the only decently innovative thing here is the hobbit houses, and even thats been done before.

4: the fact that you only use thick grass boarders kills me inside. their meant to be an embellishment, not a staple.

that's about all i can say without getting a case of mapper rage.

I'll bite my tongue as much as possible here...

1: auto boarder everything.....

2: next to no REAL detail on the map...

3: about the only decently innovative thing here is the hobbit houses, and even thats been done before.

4: the fact that you only use thick grass boarders kills me inside. their meant to be an embellishment, not a staple.

that's about all i can say without getting a case of mapper rage.

Pics are older, we have improved the map.

Why no uploads of those then? Why take the time to search your comp for old photos if you have the OTM on your computer. Especially if it's a drastic improvement.

Makes no sense to me why you would advert your server and post outdated pics of possible the single most important part of it. Not like this is an old thread or anything.

Why no uploads of those then? Why take the time to search your comp for old photos if you have the OTM on your computer. Especially if it's a drastic improvement.

Makes no sense to me why you would advert your server and post outdated pics of possible the single most important part of it. Not like this is an old thread or anything.
Serious?
Because the pics are from 5th July -> 5th - 14th map improvement..

Your comments make no sense. This is not an advertising thread, it has been made to follow our work and these pics were made as an example of what we are doing. You need a skeleton before a body.

Glad to announce that I started rewriing the tibia client t make it match 100% to what we need for our server. that doesnt mean taking tibia client and add a new BG or same for otclient.

I'm in trier right now and had alt of free time working on stuff like a otclient like setup but giving us the possiblity ot get int it easier with a tutorial when opened the first ime, such as skilling tree windows and a window beeign able t be checked by admins which shows how many monsters f hat kind such as 10 orcs or 200 trolls to make sure botters have no chance ( a number of 20000 skeletons would be pretty obvious and leave an eyemark on those,)

aswell as that I am happy to anounce that the co scripter I work with seems to be a very talented 18 years old guy which makes it even better to outbalance work on more tan just 1 guy...

Pictures coming next monday when I am back on my desktop and able to set up some ingame pitures workin together with this client.

I will try to make it as small as possible to not scare people off with a huge download.

Kin regards, Blazed

Glad to announce that I started rewriing the tibia client t make it match 100% to what we need for our server. that doesnt mean taking tibia client and add a new BG or same for otclient.

I'm in trier right now and had alt of free time working on stuff like a otclient like setup but giving us the possiblity ot get int it easier with a tutorial when opened the first ime, such as skilling tree windows and a window beeign able t be checked by admins which shows how many monsters f hat kind such as 10 orcs or 200 trolls to make sure botters have no chance ( a number of 20000 skeletons would be pretty obvious and leave an eyemark on those,)

aswell as that I am happy to anounce that the co scripter I work with seems to be a very talented 18 years old guy which makes it even better to outbalance work on more tan just 1 guy...

Pictures coming next monday when I am back on my desktop and able to set up some ingame pitures workin together with this client.

I will try to make it as small as possible to not scare people off with a huge download.

Kin regards, Blazed

Sounds amazing Blazed ^_^

got a idea bu no way to reac the whol tam but by this message here so ive it a hook guys,
I wanted to change 90% of the known sprites t bring in a fresh new atmosphere into the mapings and more likly a Lord of te ring intouch, What would you guys think about it ? since probably one of the best(maybe even te bes spriter ever) shadowsong is my personal buddy and would do this for some fee i wuld be willing to pay

king regards, Blazed

got a idea bu no way to reac the whol tam but by this message here so ive it a hook guys,
I wanted to change 90% of the known sprites t bring in a fresh new atmosphere into the mapings and more likly a Lord of te ring intouch, What would you guys think about it ? since probably one of the best(maybe even te bes spriter ever) shadowsong is my personal buddy and would do this for some fee i wuld be willing to pay

king regards, Blazed

It sounds great but you have to think that old LOTR's projects which used own sprites were a failure since they were never finished. You have to be sure that it will work.

I'm glad to say that Yellowhat is adding sprites for us too and we are hiring a new member who is going to map and make a few sprites. Our team is becoming even better :)

First project's sprites made by Yellowhat:

umhWsp.png
S7-6cK.png

Last edited:
yellowsprites

We threw together dosen of ideas xD keep inttouch for nude hobbit bedsport with sounds hrhrhrhr

Back