• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tales from Middle-earth (Project based on "The Lord of the Rings") [Custom]

plz fix the quality of the pictures, will make it look much better and more professional ;)

Cant wait how you do.moria since it seeems so freaking big and nice in my fanatasy but also dark

plz fix the quality of the pictures, will make it look much better and more professional ;)

Which pictures?, if you mean those ones from The Shire, they are quite old. We will upload new pic's very soon.

Which pictures?, if you mean those ones from The Shire, they are quite old. We will upload new pic's very soon.

ye i meant the one from the shire, when you upload the new ones dont stretch the game window, will make your pictures so much better in quality ;)

cant wait to see more :)

ye i meant the one from the shire, when you upload the new ones dont stretch the game window, will make your pictures so much better in quality ;)

cant wait to see more :)

Thank you for the support :)

Big Vamp has joined the team!

Since you guys want some sort of map update, here's a minimap of the ground floor of the lonely mountain. Please keep in mind that there's going to be an underground area as well as an upper ground area. This minimap is essentially just the basics of the lonely mountain thus far. I have been slaving away to get this area finished though.
WKrUJgg.png

Last edited:
"These mines have long since been abandoned by the ambitious dwarves, but lately I've been hearing about these rumors at the lonely mountain. They all have varied but one thing was similar in each, there was treasure, and a lot of it."
OcOry6a.png

W2iOFvj.png
More to come.

missing mountain borders along that entire wall in first pic xD looks good tho ^.^

But there's at least one bot for OTClient, and people can just log in with regular client and an ip changer anyway since otclient uses an ip changer.

We are not sure yet about what client we will use. We are busy with another things, we will have time to think about it in the future :)

There are various little notes around the mines, of which explain the disappearance of the dwarves.
wHJ2K6b.png
​As a side note, I tried to keep this area of the map relatively clean because of creatures lurking in the dark.

There are various little notes around the mines, of which explain the disappearance of the dwarves.
wHJ2K6b.png
​As a side note, I tried to keep this area of the map relatively clean because of creatures lurking in the dark.

Looks amazing mate!

Thoughter, I got some suggestions. First of all Since you're doing a LOTR , Make it a Mounted Client (8.7-10.10) but actually remove ALL of the mounts except Rented horses and Armored horses. Work on Some Bosses (The nine).

Wish you all luck.

Thoughter, I got some suggestions. First of all Since you're doing a LOTR , Make it a Mounted Client (8.7-10.10) but actually remove ALL of the mounts except Rented horses and Armored horses. Work on Some Bosses (The nine).

Wish you all luck.

Hello dragocodez, thank's for supporting. That was one of our ideas, just horses as mounts, It would definitely fit in a server like this. We are getting ready a few bosses of course, some names like Smaug or Sauron :p

wHJ2K6b.png

The mapping itself looks great :) but i dont like the way that note is written :/

its doesnt seem smooth enough it also lacks a bit personallity seems a bit too dull.
for example the last sentence would sound much better if you just changed it a bit:

I managed to escape along with a small group (you could also change this to something like: along with a couple of my fellow guards) , leaving the prisoners behind to rot in there cells.

I'm not saying its bad or anything, its really decent but i just didnt really felt it.

Cheers,
Hehemidu

Back