• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tales from Middle-earth (Project based on "The Lord of the Rings") [Custom]

its doesnt seem smooth enough it also lacks a bit personallity seems a bit too dull.
for example the last sentence would sound much better if you just changed it a bit:

I managed to escape along with a small group (you could also change this to something like: along with a couple of my fellow guards) , leaving the prisoners behind to rot in there cells.

I'm not saying its bad or anything, its really decent but i just didnt really felt it.

Cheers,
Hehemidu

I will tell Dark about it, maybe it is just the schema and he was thinking about improving it later. Thank's for the support :)

PD: Yellowhat has left the project

Alush has joined as mapper

Last edited:
@Hehemidu - I have revised the wording, as I said on my mapping forum it was crudely written and I wrote it on the fly.

2e2Y9r9.png

im sorry I was on vacation I am back now and ready to work respond to me soon

Alright, some progress from my side.

first announcement. as many of my friends on otland know I will marry in 3 months. This is timekilling. specially with a new 12 hours per day job. My TOMEP time went down to 1 hour per day. if even. I got a list of scripts to do and im working well with them.

currently im working on a new map editor. adding customized sprites and allow live developing which is located on a server. people with the rights can take care of the datas and map with more then 1 guy at the same time on the whole world-map. This will give a extremly fast progress on map with good coordinations.

King regards. Blazed druid.

Alright, some progress from my side.

first announcement. as many of my friends on otland know I will marry in 3 months. This is timekilling. specially with a new 12 hours per day job. My TOMEP time went down to 1 hour per day. if even. I got a list of scripts to do and im working well with them.

currently im working on a new map editor. adding customized sprites and allow live developing which is located on a server. people with the rights can take care of the datas and map with more then 1 guy at the same time on the whole world-map. This will give a extremly fast progress on map with good coordinations.

King regards. Blazed druid.

Great to hear about these advancements Blazed. And congratulations about your wedding announcement! :D

Recommended !!
i like the promo Music !!
but Promo Sux :D
that's my idea :( don't be mad please :p

That's just a video with old pictures from the first map's teaser. It has nothing to do with our current map.

Andy Man has joined as a mapper!

Pedness has been kicked from the project due to inactivity.

Blazed Druid has left the project due to personal reasons.

The project will be inactive for a while. So many members have left the project because they had no hope for the future of the server and people. I have tried to keep the project working but when things are hard people leave so easily. I think oneself proves his worth in the bads moments and in the good moments, not only in the good ones. You have to work and keep the faith if you believe in one thing. I don't want to leave that project inactive but I can't do all these things myself, I'm not good at them. We have faced also a few problems at the project. Jordi is missing and we don't know anything from him. His last connection was weeks ago, I hope he is ok.

I will leave this quote from Sam (The Two Towers) as a hope for that lovely project:

It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

See you soon.

Back