• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Action (Talkaction)Script Good/Bad v1

MexeN

Reaction score

Tested on Tfs 8.7
Okay i know the images say Hawk but i forgot his password/mail and well i had to post it with this one

This is something like fable, and the rep system, but i dont like the rep system because when you want to kill someone and you
want to be good you will get bad, so i wont do that, in that way you will also be able to be pk being good

You will be able to use the stones whenever you want, and how you will get your level? by using the stones, if you are bad u can't use a good stone
and also if you're good you cant use an evil stone, you may trade the stones etc, you may be able to create spells depenending on you evil or good level i believe its a good idea C: Thanks

First Image and Code:
Depending on the statue you click, you will be good or evil

Good Statue
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
  local good = 10000
  local neutral = 5000
  if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, neutral) == -1 then
    setPlayerStorageValue(cid, good, 5)
	setPlayerStorageValue(cid, neutral, 1)
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Great!, Well Done! I'm glad, to see your good level just say !good")
		else
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have already choosen your destiny")
		end
    return true
end

Bad Statue
Code:
  local evil = 9999
  local neutral = 5000
  if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, neutral) == -1 then
    setPlayerStorageValue(cid, evil, 5)
	setPlayerStorageValue(cid, neutral, 1)
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Muahaha, You choosed to be bad, I'm glad, to see your evil level just say !evil")
		else
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have already choosen your destiny")
		end
    return true
end

got to your ot/data/actions/scripts/others
create a new file and name it goodstatue
make another and name it evil statue
Now go to actions.xml and add

Code:
<action actionid="12000" script="other/evilstatue.lua"/>
<action actionid="12001" script="other/goodstatue.lua"/>

Now a Talkaction that tells you your good level or your bad level :)

!Good
Code:
function onSay(cid, words)
local good = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,10000)
if isPlayer(cid) then
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 10000) > 1 then
         doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You Are Level "..good.." in goodness!.")
    else
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You Aren't Good.")
end
		end
return true
end
!Evil
Code:
function onSay(cid, words)
local bad = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,9999)
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 9999) > 1 then
         doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You Are Level "..bad.." in evilness!.")
    else
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You Aren't Bad.")
		end
return true
end

Again go to talkactions and add good.lua and bad.lua

and on talkactions.xml you add:

Code:
	<talkaction words="!good;/good" event="script" value="good.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!evil;/evil" event="script" value="bad.lua"/>

Now the script for the stones, the stones will gve you the level, you may put them for loot or quest

Good Stone
Code:
local good = 10000
local evil = 9999
if getPlayerItemCount(cid, 8301) >= 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, evil) <= 4 then
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, good, (getPlayerStorageValue(cid, good)) + 1)
doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 8301, 1)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Awsome, You gained an good level")
end
return true
end

Evil Stone

Code:
local good = 10000
local evil = 9999
if getPlayerItemCount(cid, 8299) >= 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, good) <= 4 then
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, evil, (getPlayerStorageValue(cid, evil)) + 1)
doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 8299, 1)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Muahaha, You gained an evil level")
end
return true
end

Again actions.xml and add:
Code:
<action itemid="8299" event="script" value="other/evilstone.lua"/>
<action itemid="8301" event="script" value="other/goodstone.lua"/>

I'll add more scripts later

I like it, but it is easy :)

It would be more way to get more evil or good points.

ye its simple but has a great concept :) but i can suggest making the statues as a quest and the stones too

then why the comment? i didn't made that script so you can use it, at least tell me how it can be better

PD: i bet that of your 3586 posts/comments all of them are useless for me

Well if you got an RPG map you could turn it into factions or something, but yea simple and sweet.

Well if you got an RPG map you could turn it into factions or something, but yea simple and sweet.

131614551168-Challenge_accepted.jpg

Thinking someone should totally add to this script and add as he said the PK add's bad level, unless its justified or w/e then its good.

Back