• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Task Suggestion

Azur Mayne

MattheWTaylor
Reaction score
Sup homos, I just wanted to post this thread to suggest a new task system. I think there should be a ranked task system like first task draggys second dls etc etc. Reason why I'm saying this is because I'm level 90 and I got Medusas as my task. I canceld then got Behes, I call bullshit on that.

Glad u suggested that we will make the mission npc more advanced today.
We are going to categorize the tasks in groups by level. You won't be able to get hard tasks until higher levels.
Love, jon

After we do this update to the mission npc dont be suprised if really high lvls might get some never before seen tasks that they might need help completing~

Tidus

lets work on fixing the blessings bug first?
lawl

It's a simple fix for an error that shouldnt have happened but jon wont logon, and i would be on giving levels and crap back but there is no way to know what skills you had and people would just lose the levels again probably ;/

Back