• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team Trackers|Real Map Project

Thanks alot, well.. i cant do them right now, so im just making banners for the ot, and signatures/avatars :p

Habiba kick Joepod.
You just choose the wrong one , its because you take everyone whos applying -.-
YOu should rather speak with the rest of team before u take someone in our team

yup, because i cant even script.. just cus i said i could doesnt mean i can, Habiba, you gotta learn to take in the right people next time.

haha, You was lieing only to get in habibas team, You are the pro uber noob here. Joepod take care.

haha, You was lieing only to get in habibas team, You are the pro uber noob here. Joepod take care.

yeah he is a uber noob!! When he start to ask me stupid questions
example: where can i download a 8.31 server? "--- FFS YOU ARE IN OTLAND AND THERE MAKING THE BEST OPEN TIBIA SERVER---"

I answered in Otland! then i gave him the link for newest patch of tfs 0.2.

From that day I said to sascha that i think joepod is a noob and he cant script, now i know that his a noob!

KICKED JOEPOD FROM THE MEMBER LIST !

lool, the server your making isnt going to be the best in otland.

kthxbye.

Joepod,

lool, the server your making isnt going to be the best in otland.

kthxbye.

Joepod,

Seems like Ubernoob is still too low for you.

WE just had a member in our team who cannot even read , Jocke.

example: where can i download a 8.31 server? "--- FFS YOU ARE IN OTLAND AND THERE MAKING THE BEST OPEN TIBIA SERVER---"

He means TFS not ours.

So please go back to kindergarden and start from new :S

Welcome back Rizz!
I have to say, some bad news. I were done with the thais npcs, but I noticed that there was a virus on my computer... I decided to instal Vista and goddamnit I forgot to put the npcs on a extern disc, so I aint got them anymore :|. Also I don't got time to work on for two weeks now, because of exams and I want to past them this year! So I will work on thais again in 2 weeks :/.

Habiba, I will maybe help you guys with the map tracking, but where can I download the latest ztracker? Only found on a br site, but unfurtunately I don't believe br's :S

stop spamming here and let us do our work ;o
There is not only tibia and scripting in our lives
so due to rl issues we arent working that fast atm

It would be cool if you guys released the map.
But its not gonna happen xD.

Thing that sucks, you started this when 8.11/8.2 came out?
You have to re-track some areas.

Good Luck.

Back