• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team Trackers|Real Map Project

I might be able to host, at this very momen, I have a 2,4 ghz (Dual core), 4 gig ram, Nvidia GeForce 9500. Also want to add that I'm from Örebro too :)

Well well, like one Month ago Habiba pmed me on Msn if he could join to my team because he don't got any.
He offered me his all done Npc's, Map and such. So this Project isn't gonna be done for sure.

Habiba said:
If you want to join this Project post here or Massage in MSN

Massage :p?

Do you mean message xD....

Good Luck with the project...

Well well, like one Month ago Habiba pmed me on Msn if he could join to my team because he don't got any.
He offered me his all done Npc's, Map and such. So this Project isn't gonna be done for sure.

i said that becuse all was inactiv at the summer and noone in the team said that they to me "only rizz".

I did that but now my team is back and we going to complet this and open a server.

I am also helping this team again since yesterday and Sascha have got a new internet connection, so that rocks. He will get a new pc in two weeks, info will come soon I guess, so we're active again indeed. When he receive his PC, we will look for bugs and so on ;).

1. contact me you.
2. write this if you wanna join the team.

Real Name (What's your real name?) -
Age (How old are you?) -
Job (Tracker, Npc Scripter, Coder etc) -
Msn Adress (hotmail.com)-
Give me some information about you, why you wanna join the team.

Pm or write here

My MSN Is [email protected]

1. contact me you.
2. write this if you wanna join the team.

Real Name (What's your real name?) -
Age (How old are you?) -
Job (Tracker, Npc Scripter, Coder etc) -
Msn Adress (hotmail.com)-
Give me some information about you, why you wanna join the team.

Pm or write here

My MSN Is [email protected]

1. My name is Dennis.
2. I'm 17 years old.
3. I want to be a tracker or bug fixer/finder.
4. My msn is [email protected]
I would like to join a realtibia project now becouse I have just been mapper for a project in 2 years and we did not bring it up and it was closed. Now i would like to get in a team and I'll wark hard for this project and i'm looking forward to see it online.

News
Give a big welcome to Jo3Bingham that joining The Celtera Team.
His job will be Coder,NPC Scripter and Quest Scripter i hope that you like it in the team.

Welcome! @Habiba

Are there any more jobs left? Or are you guys pretty much undercontrol? :p

Anyways good luck on the server :)

Back
Top Bottom