• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team Trackers|Real Map Project

Yes u can use it with tibicam.But the problem is that u cannot act fast enough when people go the way twice.It also saves the respawns

This is a recruiting thread and not a releasing map thread.We are doing an hard job.This map contains a lot of work of only 3-4 people.So why should we releas it?

Gangsta-jr, accepted you on msn. I will be at computer all day tomorrow (sunday) doing PoI on real. Just drop me a message

News
We Got a 88 778 kB map now ///88,7mb
And over 220 npc's

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
News
We Got a 89 345 kB map now ///89,3mb
Creatures = 30k +

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A new project members have join the team - Rodrigo ( Nottinghster ) - (Npc Scripter ,Programmer)

Last edited:
We updatet every City to 8.11

As we importet the new updatet citys every houses + GH's have to be regist t the map again

What ive done yet...

Added Venore Houses and Gh's with the real names and rents.
Also i removed every single item of every house cuz we didnt use Ignore moveable items , because important items can be ignored then

Last edited:
I've got quite a few areas I've done with trackers if you guys still need some areas. I'm working on a map myself and I've got close to 80% of it completed.

Well i got the maptracker for 8.1 tibia and map editor for 8.1 tibia so wheres the problem? I needed about 6 houres to track this map and you see how its looks -.- I got no idea why, So im just asking. And you dont need to Insult me at start LOL...
maptrackeraz0.png

I got a question to this Screen of ztracker

Whats the Update Int (ms) ? Should it stay on 500 or shall i make it higher or lower can someone say me it?
You might have put Update Int (ms): on like 10000 or 5000, if so, it's your fault. ;)

Hello otlands,
I would like to tell you that since the start of yesterday I am very busy with the shopkeeper NPCs. I only noticed that Willard (the armor shopkeeper from Edron) sells flaming arrows, earth arrowst etc. in real tibia, but they aren't scripted in the server yet. So I would like it if some member of the team will add them to the server. Edit The item.xml also doesn't got mana and health potions!

Yours,
Sentielo

Edit P.s. The armor shopkeepers from all the towns are now fixed and I started with the equipment shopkeepers.

Last edited:
Server Name (What's your team name?) - I don't have server at time.
Real Name (What's your real name?) - Alison Ferrenha
Age (How old are you?) - 15
Job (Tracker, scripter, coders etc) - Tracker and Spawner
Msn Adress (www.hotmail.com) - [email protected]

Back