• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Teleport stone

Redenbacker

Reaction score
Have you ever had the idea to create a teleport stone item? Right-Click on it & teleport you straight back the the chosen town no matter where you are (when your not in combat) . I would pay like 10 bucks for that kind of item, and it will make hunting much easier.

Don't know what is Orshaball ots. But why not ?

- - - Updated - - -

Free premium ... Fast Spawn ... XP x70 , I don't feel like it's real tibia right now + they will make money with it.

Teleport stone?, k what about donated wand and epic fucking sword atk 999?
And also an armor arm 999?
Hmm, and maybe custom monsters that drops 1kk each kill?

Don't know what is Orshaball ots. But why not ?

- - - Updated - - -

Free premium ... Fast Spawn ... XP x70 , I don't feel like it's real tibia right now + they will make money with it.

Let's say they make one, where does it stop? Houses with custom spawns? tp room to every spawn? Super SD custom runes? Just no dude, no.

Oh and also, every thing you mentioned is just Real Tibia with a faster pace, and are you going to pay for premium for an OT?

They already selling every gear that you can get from quest, etc ... I'm not talking about something game-breaker like all you said, I'm talking about a transport method that will make life easier, more then walking 50 minutes to go back to town.

They can just create teleport scroll instead of teleport stone, with charges.

I don't want custom spawn and all those sh*t, I agree that sort of things would kill the game.

We wouldn't add something like that. We are very careful with never giving too big advantages to the players who chose to buy things on our website shop, most of the things are either things that you can obtain in game and/or only graphical changes (such as addons that are not yet obtainable.)

yes gooooooooood idea and add manarune, potions & runes infinite, exp scroll, weapons attack 100000000000000 (sarcasm)

Back