• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple and charges for rune

Lanarn

Reaction score
How do I change the location for "new player" spawn and also where players spawn after they died?

Also, how do I change the charges of runes, I tried to change it in the item folder but it didn't work :(

Thankfull for answers

How do I change the location for "new player" spawn and also where players spawn after they died?

Also, how do I change the charges of runes, I tried to change it in the item folder but it didn't work :(

Thankfull for answers

Hello Lanarn!
You can change the location for new players in vocations samples if you're using account page or in config.lua and phpmyadmin if you're using a ingame account manager.
You can change charges of runes in the spells.xml located in:
Code:
distro/data/spells

Thanks, one more thing, th number in the corner of the rune dosen't say 40 as it should, and the text say "using your last..." even though you have 40x left, how do I i make it say how many runes you actually have left?

Thanks, one more thing, th number in the corner of the rune dosen't say 40 as it should, and the text say "using your last..." even though you have 40x left, how do I i make it say how many runes you actually have left?

I think that's where you have to edit in items.xml, but i'm not sure.

Try it.

Back