• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tera - Enmasse (USA)

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Heya,
Does anyone play TERA US (from Enmasse), or is interested to give it a go?
I might be checking it out soon^^

I play on EU, pretty fun game. Enjoying it so far. (Level 30 Archer)

Last edited:
Hehe I started on NA playing from EU. I didnt have any ping issues or delays so far and on NA you get way more for your subscription or for the money you spend in the item shop. Say in Tera EU you buy some chest for 2€ and in NA you get 5xchest for same price. Im lvl 15 gunnee btw^^ Also NA gets more hotfixes, events and earlier updates. But anyway I dont wanna talk you out of EU, its just Failforge which is ruining the game :/

I play TERA (NA) on MT, is a really good game and now is "easier" than ever to reach endgame. But if you don't like to grind/farm then you better search for another game...
PD: Gunners are fucking op.

I play TERA (NA) on MT, is a really good game and now is "easier" than ever to reach endgame. But if you don't like to grind/farm then you better search for another game...
PD: Gunners are fucking op.
Im playing Gunner and liking it so far :p However i started on Lake of Tears (was recommended) xD

Tera is/was fun. Played together to max level (60 when that was cap) as a priest and friend as lancer. Instant dungeons on LFG and they are really fun. Everyone have to stay alert to doge, block, tp and all that or you are dead as shit. One thing that bothered me is that the same type of boss/monsters are used allover at many, many places with the exact same tactics which makes it boring. The game also is very CPU demanding and SLI/Crossfire is quite not supported (at least when I played).

Still login from time to time and play a dungeon or two, but that's about it. Never really did a real raid cause I actually got bored when I reached max level for some reason.

Tera is/was fun. Played together to max level (60 when that was cap) as a priest and friend as lancer. Instant dungeons on LFG and they are really fun. Everyone have to stay alert to doge, block, tp and all that or you are dead as shit. One thing that bothered me is that the same type of boss/monsters are used allover at many, many places with the exact same tactics which makes it boring. The game also is very CPU demanding and SLI/Crossfire is quite not supported (at least when I played).

Still login from time to time and play a dungeon or two, but that's about it. Never really did a real raid cause I actually got bored when I reached max level for some reason.
Sad to hear :( Well for me that wouldn't matter that much as there is always one aspect in every MMO that is overseen by most people however I value it the most: The social aspect, whcih in my opionion makes MMOs so awesome. :) Join a guild and have fun together. No, I don't mean only progress whise. Surely progress and guildraids/dungeons aswell as guildwars are some fun. But those alone will still make alot pf people tired the sooner ot the later. Additional social guildactivties are necessary to strenghten the bond between the guild members. TERA offers guild halls for this purpose which is great as it is a place for the guildmembers to meet and get to know each other regardless from their levels. Additionaly several guild events is what makes lfue more fun. Once you get to love the guild/social aspect of MMOs and you have gone through the trouble to find a nice guild or create one (which surely requires some effort sometimes as alot of mmo players are just di*ks) there is litterly endless possibilites for enjoying the game together.

Sad to hear :( Well for me that wouldn't matter that much as there is always one aspect in every MMO that is overseen by most people however I value it the most: The social aspect, whcih in my opionion makes MMOs so awesome. :) Join a guild and have fun together. No, I don't mean only progress whise. Surely progress and guildraids/dungeons aswell as guildwars are some fun. But those alone will still make alot pf people tired the sooner ot the later. Additional social guildactivties are necessary to strenghten the bond between the guild members. TERA offers guild halls for this purpose which is great as it is a place for the guildmembers to meet and get to know each other regardless from their levels. Additionaly several guild events is what makes lfue more fun. Once you get to love the guild/social aspect of MMOs and you have gone through the trouble to find a nice guild or create one (which surely requires some effort sometimes as alot of mmo players are just di*ks) there is litterly endless possibilites for enjoying the game together.
Ahh, yeah, forgot to add that, I've never played a MMO with such a great and friendly community ever as in Tera.

Ahh, yeah, forgot to add that, I've never played a MMO with such a great and friendly community ever as in Tera.
Yeah i know its hard to find nice people but once you found them it was all worth the effort :) E.g. I started real tibia some months ago and I found a really nice guild and VERY nice people I enjoy hanging out with :p

I will be starting on TERA again in the summer holiday. Not sure if I'll start on EU (with existing chars) or NA (from 0).
I know a good ping is important in TERA. Would be helpful if ppl could give some more information about their ping on NA (& ofc Enmasse >>> GF)

Used to play on EU servers (got 4 chars to lvl 60, it was max lvl then). I quit when Reapers came out cuz I had less time to actively game.
It certainly was a fun experience and when I started I quickly found a group of players to lvl up with. The grind to max lvl was not boring at all for me (always on ts with others, do dungeons when possible, ...)

For ppl who are starting, go to the most populated servers (it's a lot of fun hanging out with the folks in towns & dead servers are lame).
NA: Mount Tyrannas (pvp) & Tempest Reach (pve)
EU: Killian (pvp) & Fraya (pve)

Last edited:
I will be starting on TERA again in the summer holiday. Not sure if I'll start on EU (with existing chars) or NA (from 0).
I know a good ping is important in TERA. Would be helpful if ppl could give some more information about their ping on NA (& ofc Enmasse >>> GF)

Used to play on EU servers (got 4 chars to lvl 60, it was max lvl then). I quit when Reapers came out cuz I had less time to actively game.
It certainly was a fun experience and when I started I quickly found a group of players to lvl up with. The grind to max lvl was not boring at all for me (always on ts with others, do dungeons when possible, ...)

For ppl who are starting, go to the most populated servers (it's a lot of fun hanging out with the folks in towns & dead servers are lame).
NA: Mount Tyrannas (pvp) & Tempest Reach (pve)
EU: Killian (pvp) & Fraya (pve)
I dont know my exact ping to tera us but i do live in eu and have had no connection issues yet. everything went stable and enmasse >>>> failforge :) Im residing on lake of tears though - apparently lower populated but still each starting area i passed i encountered alot of ppl :)

I dont know my exact ping to tera us but i do live in eu and have had no connection issues yet. everything went stable and enmasse >>>> failforge :) Im residing on lake of tears though - apparently lower populated but still each starting area i passed i encountered alot of ppl :)

Well the advantage of the newer (& less populated) servers is that there are still guild castles available.
That's why I might even start on one of the newer ones.

"TERA’s Steam launch and the addition of the gunner class have been a fantastic success, and thanks to new and returning players, we are excited to announce the creation of a new PvE server: Highwatch.

Over the last month, we’ve raised the population cap of all PvE servers to around 120 percent of recommended capacity. Adding a new server helps us avoid server queues during peak times, and accommodates the explosive growth of our player base.

Highwatch opens Tuesday, June 9 following server maintenance and will be available to new characters and transfers from all servers."

After pinging enmasse I get 170-220ms, that sux for pvp.

Well the advantage of the newer (& less populated) servers is that there are still guild castles available.
That's why I might even start on one of the newer ones.

"TERA’s Steam launch and the addition of the gunner class have been a fantastic success, and thanks to new and returning players, we are excited to announce the creation of a new PvE server: Highwatch.

Over the last month, we’ve raised the population cap of all PvE servers to around 120 percent of recommended capacity. Adding a new server helps us avoid server queues during peak times, and accommodates the explosive growth of our player base.

Highwatch opens Tuesday, June 9 following server maintenance and will be available to new characters and transfers from all servers."

After pinging enmasse I get 170-220ms, that sux for pvp.
Ive had no torubles in pvp so far and i know streamers who say they can still pvp decently with ping around 180. And given a large part of the community isnt even from the us you should be fine.

You guys still playing :)?.

I've been into Tera NA for a while now, changed from EU to NA since they have more events/better shop and even more updates. I do have Lvl 42 Gunner and i guess 60-65 Reaper aswell.

If you guys still playing then we shall meet up somewhere :p

Back