• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X TFS 0.4 and gesior problems

DaBlauwk

Psychedelic
Reaction score
Hi

I’m using TFS 0.4 and gesior but my localhost page is white and logging ingame fails because of wrong password.
When I used znote I had the same problem logging ingame because of sha1 but atleast the page worked.

Thanks in advance

Hi

I’m using TFS 0.4 and gesior but my localhost page is white and logging ingame fails because of wrong password.
When I used znote I had the same problem logging ingame because of sha1 but atleast the page worked.

Thanks in advance

By white page I'm assuming that you mean a blank page. That's probably caused by an error which you are not able to see because display_errors in your php.ini file is probably set to Off.

To find where your php.ini file is located do the following:
  1. Create a new page in your htdocs or www (root of site) folder. call it phpinfo.php
  2. Inside the new file add: <?php echo phpinfo(); ?>
  3. Go to localhost/phpinfo.php. You should see a page with lots of information in it. Look for Loaded Configuration File
  4. 35235
  5. After you've located the php.ini file open it using a text-editor ( atom.io, notepad++, sublime )
  6. Look for display_errors and make sure there is no ; (semicolon) at the beginning of that line. if there is a ; search again and you'll probably find the actual line which is being used. change it from display_errors = Off to display_errors = On
  7. Save the file and restart your webserver.
After enabling display_errors you should be able to see what's causing the white page.

in Znote AAC,
You can edit config.lua on your server to use sha1 authorisation. You should never store plain passwords in your database.
If you have the Znote AAC sql tables installed and correct configurations in config.php, you can then visit your local page, etc http://127.0.0.1/special/database2znoteaac.php to convert all accounts and characters to be compatible with Znote AAC. This will also encrypt all plainpasswords to sha1 for you. And you should then be able to login.

By white page I'm assuming that you mean a blank page. That's probably caused by an error which you are not able to see because display_errors in your php.ini file is probably set to Off.

To find where your php.ini file is located do the following:
  1. Create a new page in your htdocs or www (root of site) folder. call it phpinfo.php
  2. Inside the new file add: <?php echo phpinfo(); ?>
  3. Go to localhost/phpinfo.php. You should see a page with lots of information in it. Look for Loaded Configuration File
  4. View attachment 35235
  5. After you've located the php.ini file open it using a text-editor ( atom.io, notepad++, sublime )
  6. Look for display_errors and make sure there is no ; (semicolon) at the beginning of that line. if there is a ; search again and you'll probably find the actual line which is being used. change it from display_errors = Off to display_errors = On
  7. Save the file and restart your webserver.
After enabling display_errors you should be able to see what's causing the white page.

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\UniServerZ\www\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\UniServerZ\www\install.php on line 52

Notice
: Undefined index: page in C:\UniServerZ\www\install.php on line 63

replace page with what?

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\UniServerZ\www\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\UniServerZ\www\install.php on line 52

Notice
: Undefined index: page in C:\UniServerZ\www\install.php on line 63

replace page with what?

Those are not errors. In your php.ini file find error_reporting and set it to E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
Code:
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

btw... what version of GesiorAAC are you using?

Version 0.3.6 r.70

Changed error_reportng but nothing changed, still have same notices.

You mentioned that you are using TFS 0.4 right ? so use the newer version of gesior which is for 0.4

You mentioned that you are using TFS 0.4 right ? so use the newer version of gesior which is for 0.4

Yeah, I figured I should try newer version but now I get

Check server configuration
File config.lua loaded from C:/54-46 was my number/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

Yeah, I figured I should try newer version but now I get

Check server configuration
File config.lua loaded from C:/54-46 was my number/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

This line must have the correct path and it has to end with /
$config['site']['serverPath'] = "C:/ots/";

Back