• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion TFS 0.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I guess we are allowed to release 0.4 servers for those who still looking for them right?

I don't know, but well as the TFS 1.0 has free access on Github nowadays I doubt it would be harming if you release 0.4 to anyone. Just don't take my post as something official as I'm not in charge of the rules :D

Ye, still waiting for a response from staff

As far as I've seen, it is allowed to share 0.4 now. It was always allowed under the GNU GPL license.

Extrodus G0@tZ
Hey Mark,

With the changes made to the forum, are we allowed to release 0.4 or even to be more specific the private revisions to the public and give support for it?

For example, someone asks for 3884 now that the private revisions are gone and there is no other way to get it on the forum are we allowed to share it with them?

Example 2: A forum user asks specifically for private revision source code help, are we allowed to release those codes and help in public forums?

One member in the support board is asking for the full 3884 trunk, so I just wanted to know before I go posting it.

I also have a few revs that are from the private rev for 8.6-9.86, and I'd like to create a thread where people can easily post/find the released (backups) of older private revs and we can create a list until the github is fully updated with all the old revisions.

From what I understand, you want us to start sharing everything, including what used to be private - but it's better to double check since the thread in support boards is still there. (NO SUPPORT for private SVN TFS (0.4) here !)

Thanks for your time,
Extrodus

Mark Administrator Staff Member Administrator
Yes, you can do whatever complies with the license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back