• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.0 (10.41) for Windows XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you would make a tutorial about it, many people would be grateful - not only these on Windows XP, but these that find using Visual C++ a pain in the ass aswell ;)

I'll see what I can do :D

Mmm, it would be great if you made a whole distro with data, maps ect cause ive downloaded this.. after i finally got it working it could not connect to database for some strange reasons..
Searching for this for a long time.. it just isn't perfect yet!

Mmm, it would be great if you made a whole distro with data, maps ect cause ive downloaded this.. after i finally got it working it could not connect to database for some strange reasons..
Searching for this for a long time.. it just isn't perfect yet!

Nothing in life is perfect, its something you must deal with. You must get the data from the link that says Source code. As for the problem connecting to database I suggest you post the problem in the support board so that you can get help.

I have updated the main thread with the newest fixes and features from the Github repo.

Current rev is 1611, protocol 10.41.

Really no point on hosting a server on windows XP, i mean microsoft stopped supporting it and stopped all updates = perfect operating system for hackers, attackers, DDOS

Really no point on hosting a server on windows XP, i mean microsoft stopped supporting it and stopped all updates = perfect operating system for hackers, attackers, DDOS

No but those who have an XP machine can at least test migrating things over to 1.0 using this right?.

No but those who have an XP machine can at least test migrating things over to 1.0 using this right?.
Yeah good for testing, but really risky hosting a server to the public :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back