• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua TFS 1.0 container opened distance

Engradiel

Reaction score
I need repair the source of mark version 1.0 that players can open container and walk +1 sqm and the container keep opened.

Can someone expert help me?
I wish that when opened container and sqm distance for this is > 1 container not show or close...

ZM9oui3.jpg

Thanks a lot guys.

and about cast system?

If you want a working cast sytem and at the same time an updated tfs then pay for it.
What do you expect of free things?
It's rare that free code holds the same standard as a code that you have to pay for, main reason is that they need to be able to sell it and they would never be able to do that if the code was crappy.

Or if you know what you are doing and prefer that cast system then extract it and implement it to a new tfs version.

search /src/player.cpp

Code:
if(container->isRemoved()||!Position::areInRange<3,3,0>(getPosition(), container->getPosition())){
autoCloseContainers(container);

Change:
Code:
if (container->isRemoved() || !Position::areInRange<1, 1, 0>(getPosition(), container->getPosition())) {
                autoCloseContainers(container);

Again compiles the tfs
And your problem will be solved

exchange executable by that compiled after change

Last edited:
Back