• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.2] Boat NPC Example

Homeslice

-anoyn/Rage the Mage
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm trying to add a bunch of custom boat NPCs, before I start I'm just looking into what way to accomplish it.

I've noticed there is a TravelModule built into TFS 1.2, but I cant find any examples of people using it.

Has anyone used the TravelModule and have an example of NPC Lua/XML files I could base my NPCs off?

Otherwise I'll probably use a custom script like this. Anyways what is the status quo with the travel system? Why does nobody use it?

I'm trying to add a bunch of custom boat NPCs, before I start I'm just looking into what way to accomplish it.

I've noticed there is a TravelModule built into TFS 1.2, but I cant find any examples of people using it.

Has anyone used the TravelModule and have an example of NPC Lua/XML files I could base my NPCs off?

Otherwise I'll probably use a custom script like this. Anyways what is the status quo with the travel system? Why does nobody use it?
Like this?
Lua:
    local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'roshamuul'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'That is quite a long unprofitable travel. I\'ll bring you to Roshamuul for 400 gold. Is that ok with you?'})
    travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, level = 0, cost = 400, destination = Position(508, 1536, 7) })
    travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, reset = true, text = 'We would like to serve you some time.'})

Last edited by a moderator:
Back