TFS 1.X+ TFS 1.2 Compiling 8.60

DaBlauwk

Psychedelic
Best answers
Reaction score
Hi
Had to rebuild because I made some changes for crystal coin to change into gold nugget but that doesn't seem to be the problem.
I'm using Visual Studio 2017 with boost 1.66.0 and tfs-sdk-3.2
Failing rebuild
OUTPUT
Code:
1>c:\psychoactive\src\connection.cpp(119): error C2440: '<function-style-cast>': cannot convert from 'Connection::<unnamed-enum-read_timeout>' to 'boost::posix_time::seconds'
1>c:\psychoactive\src\connection.cpp(119): note: No constructor could take the source type, or constructor overload resolution was ambiguous
1>c:\psychoactive\src\connection.cpp(159): error C2440: '<function-style-cast>': cannot convert from 'Connection::<unnamed-enum-read_timeout>' to 'boost::posix_time::seconds'
1>c:\psychoactive\src\connection.cpp(159): note: No constructor could take the source type, or constructor overload resolution was ambiguous
1>c:\psychoactive\src\connection.cpp(222): error C2440: '<function-style-cast>': cannot convert from 'Connection::<unnamed-enum-read_timeout>' to 'boost::posix_time::seconds'
1>c:\psychoactive\src\connection.cpp(222): note: No constructor could take the source type, or constructor overload resolution was ambiguous
1>c:\psychoactive\src\connection.cpp(254): error C2440: '<function-style-cast>': cannot convert from 'Connection::<unnamed-enum-write_timeout>' to 'boost::posix_time::seconds'
1>c:\psychoactive\src\connection.cpp(254): note: No constructor could take the source type, or constructor overload resolution was ambiguous
ERROR LOG
Code:
Error    C2440    '<function-style-cast>': cannot convert from 'Connection::<unnamed-enum-write_timeout>' to 'boost::posix_time::seconds'    theforgottenserver    c:\psychoactive\src\connection.cpp

Sajgon

Best answers
Reaction score
@jo3binghams answer solved the failed rebuild.

But now when opening forgottenserver.exe I receive below issue, meaning boost_date_time-vc142-mt-x64-1_70.dll cannot be found.

Using older build of TFS but 1.2~.
Using boost version 1_62_0

Anyone has any ideas how to pass this?

M0ustafa

Î Àm ŁĕğẹňĎ
Support Team
Best answers
Reaction score
Just download the missing DLL depends on your TFS version 64/32 and add it to your server then it should run properly.

M0ustafa

Î Àm ŁĕğẹňĎ
Support Team
Best answers
Reaction score
What version you are using 32/64? and I think you can find it in the boost folder or vcpkg if you are using it