• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 HideLevel&ExpTable

yoiker

Solutions
Reaction score
1. How I can do to hide the level of god as I believe there is no flag that is to hide level.

2. How I can remove math.ceil for not using integers in exp stages, because experience would lose under one and that works.

If you know about it and you feel able to help someone who wants to learn to stop asking LUA later, you help me a lot :D

1. How I can do to hide the level of god as I believe there is no flag that is to hide level.
God's don't have levels, but if you want to edit what a player sees when they click on a player/god/creature or item you have to edit the Player onLook function in data\events\scripts\player.lua.
2. How I can remove math.ceil for not using integers in exp stages, because experience would lose under one and that works.
This requires a source edit and c++ knowledge, however I really don't understand the question.
If you know about it and you feel able to help someone who wants to learn to stop asking LUA later, you help me a lot :D
Knowledge is power, you have no knowledge, you have no power.

God's don't have levels, but if you want to edit what a player sees when they click on a player/god/creature or item you have to edit the Player onLook function in data\events\scripts\player.lua.

This requires a source edit and c++ knowledge, however I really don't understand the question.

Knowledge is power, you have no knowledge, you have no power.
Hi Codex

Back