• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [TFS 1.3] 8.6 Nekiro Downgrade - Fix for vial of xx

jonasu

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi!
Just wanted to share something that i wasn't able to solve for a long time. I could not buy vial of oil from an npc for the longest time so i would like to share this item.otb with you guys that fixed my problem.
id 12661-12688 are the donate items for my server. Keep them or remove them as you see fit.
For use in npc, vial of oil example
Lua:
<parameter key="shop_buyable" value="vial of oil,2006,15,11;" />

Hope this helps someone in that ends up in the same position.

For those that wants to edit their own items.otb, these are the vial settings:
1607025199479.png

Attachments

Hi!
Just wanted to share something that i wasn't able to solve for a long time. I could not buy vial of oil from an npc for the longest time so i would like to share this item.otb with you guys that fixed my problem.
id 12661-12688 are the donate items for my server. Keep them or remove them as you see fit.
For use in npc, vial of oil example
Lua:
<parameter key="shop_buyable" value="vial of oil,2006,15,11;" />

Hope this helps someone in that ends up in the same position.

For those that wants to edit their own items.otb, these are the vial settings:
View attachment 52105
Very useful for anyone experiencing this issue - originally was trying to enable fluid type through sprites and reloading the otb attributes but that didnt work properly and crashed the default tibia client. This fix not only works properly (showing fluid inside the containers based on type) but also doesnt crash the default tibia client! 10 gold stars for you <3

Back