• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ [TFS 1.3] How to do a Summon Use Specific Spell When the Player to Click in an Item?

Yan18

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello folks!

I'm learning how to create spells and I would like to know how to do for the summon's player use a specific spell when a player to click in an item? For example, the player click in gold coin and the summon of the player use Fireball.

Last edited:
Solution
Hello folks!

I'm learning how to create spells and I would like to know how to do for the summon's player use a specific spell when a player to click in an item? For example, the player click in gold coin an the summon of the player use Fireball.
Hello folks!

I'm learning how to create spells and I would like to know how to do for the summon's player use a specific spell when a player to click in an item? For example, the player click in gold coin an the summon of the player use Fireball.

Solution

Thanks! This link helped me!

Write a new method for lua abstraction in luascript.cpp and luascript.h which makes use of the following spells.cpp method: forgottenserver/spells.cpp at master · otland/forgottenserver (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/src/spells.cpp#L46) Spells: PlayerSaySpell(Player*, std::string)

Actually, nvm: just read your post.. Appers you awnt to do something more complicated.
Thanks for answer bro. The link above helped me!

Back