• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feature [TFS 1.3] Monster Levels

Awesome system! worked great for me! i just was wondering if it's possible to say like /m cyclops,100 to summon monsters with level? and not randomly?

Awesome system! worked great for me! i just was wondering if it's possible to say like /m cyclops,100 to summon monsters with level? and not randomly?
no, you can't set level while or after they spawn unless you do it in sources and add another variable to Monster class and set it inside of Game.createMonster with another bonus param for force level, then check for it in Monster::Monster()

awesome system! but how can i add skulls?
example: lvl 1-25 (green skull) 26-50 (white) etc etc

edit Monster::Monster() constructor in monster.cpp and set skull to w/e you like based on level

@Stigma would you be willing to do a few adjustments for $$?
- add also a multiplier for exp in config.lua
-/m monster,level

I own OTX patch 10_11. I have to add code to config.lua and add <level min = "5" max = "100" /> to each monster separately? will it paste once and enough? do I have to change something in the sources?

you have to add it in each xml file separately

Using OTX 1.3
c9540ea02981051872f68516e6880528.png

7301d5e6c0f3fdd56e27ff6219e1ebe5.png

What is wrong?

/home/rax/src/game.cpp:4166:21: error: ‘attacker’ was not declared in this scope
Monster* monster = attacker ? attacker->getMonster() : nullptr;
^
/home/rax/src/game.cpp:4166:32: error: ‘attacker’ was not declared in this scope
Monster* monster = attacker ? attacker->getMonster() : nullptr;
^
/home/rax/src/game.cpp:4167:2: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘if’
if (monster && monster->getLevel() > 0) {
^
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/build.make:599: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/game.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/game.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:122: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:76: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Compiled for Nostalrius and get a client debug when I log in.. weird.
Will re-write this in the future if I get the time - it basically works; just need to modify the code a bit.
@StreamSide - I know you understand the sources pretty good so far, do you have any ideas why I would get a debug?
Wanted to use this system on my new island I'm creating.

Side Note: If we are increasing overall damage and attack values, why not increase the experience values to give a more unique leveling experience ontop of the monster level variety.

Last edited:
Funny to still see ppl using my paid script that he released for free lol 🤔🤔

Back