• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer [TFS 1.X+] Aurelion's Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have hired his services, he has installed Ubuntu in a vps, he has explained it to me wonderfully, fix everything you want, good price, good person.

10/10

discord friend request sent

#edit
very helpful dude specially to someone who is new to this, I paid him upfront and no issues

Last edited:
I have hired auron, to install me gdb, backup system, vps, all the configurations, everything super correct, 200% professional and 200% friendly, well priced, whatever you need they fix it for you, it is impressive .... thank you aurelion for real

Aurelion is a great, and patient guy.
Much more patient than myself.

I recommend working with him anytime

Just great. Sincerely, if you are looking for a quality job and with excellent prices, talk to this guy. successfully completed all the systems I requested. Highly recommended 100%

Was a pleasure to work with Aurelion! Recommended ++

Hiho guys, i'm currently taking medium/regular requests as i'm currently training some guys on lua (revscripts), horewer, i'm not doing them (as i'm not available by myself, doing some other requests).

Some of the lastest developments:

24.png

25.png

Greetings

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys, my thread is open again.

¿What this means? Why your thread is back?
- No, i'm not freelancing for now, not after i'm better from covid (i'm having a bad medical moment, but isn't moment to create a cry thread about this), there is another thread with information that you can read about that, but i would like to retake/finish few services that i haven't finished to take some time.

It means if i've done a service you on the past and it wasn't completed, you can feel free to message me out to finish it on about a week or so, i'm currently working on it. So far i got 1 member that i owe an apologize and its @Geekbuddys, i'm going to refund him soon an amount that he gave me to develop analysers soon (i'm not part of otcv8 anymore and i wouldn't be back due to some actions that has been taken there).

Also i would like to point that im working now with:

So my answers may be delayed (regardless feeling like shit right now).

Greetings.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've been working with aurelion for a few months already, he did a relic system and a npc trade system (that u open custom otc modules using mouse click on npc, very cool)
recommended 100%

I've worked with Aurelion a fair bit over the past ~2 years, quick summary below.
  • approximately $1000 USD paid to aurelion / his team to for various works they have done for me and/or the teams I've worked with
  • i've generally been pretty happy with the service & support received

well i remember the first time i ask for help and no one did.. and suddenly i got msg from him(aurelion).. he helped me like nobody did before.. forr example. i wanted to create ot client 11+ rl map.. and i said i will pay to the one who help me. people asked for 200 eur... but aurelion ask only for 10 eur.... and he did it like REALL QUICK! he know what he doing and he is "THE BEST" WITH THAT HE DOING! so i also want to say thanks for that :) and keep doing what you do "BESTT"! and wish you get better asap!!. <3

Highly Recommended!
Very nice person, working with him was easy got the jobs done quickly.
I will hire him again.
Fair price great work!
Takes the time until you are satisfied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back