• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 7.6 - 7.72 by Nekiro... Only clients with protocol 10.98 allowed! Error?

Brian_Bathory

Reaction score
I was able to build Nekiro's TFS downgrade to make my 7.6 OT servers, but after opening the server and trying to connect the following warning comes up:
"Only clients with protocol 10.98 allowed!"
Any ideas on why this is happening and how can I fix it?

I'm pretty sure I cloned nekiro's TFS Downgrade repo... The first time I actually did mess up this part but this second time I don't think that's the issue. Not too sure though.

Thanks for taking the time!..

Looks like you are using wrong one still, I checked and client version looks correct there 7.60-7.72

Solution
Looks like you are using wrong one still, I checked and client version looks correct there 7.60-7.72
Hmm damn, I for sure thought I got the right one... Gonna try it out again lmao
Post automatically merged:

You were absolutely right... It was a screw up on my end. Downloaded the wrong repo... TWICE. omg...
Thanks moustafa

Last edited: