• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS TS (The Forgotten Server Tool Suite)

Here's how the new UI looks.
70148434.png

I'll probably start working on the Actions tool tomorrow. :)

Production is steadily going. I took some time off to work on TibiaAPI, but don't worry I'll eventually complete it. Anyone want to make an icon for it? If chosen, the winning icon creator will be the first to know the product is finished along with a download link. Allowing them to be a beta tester before an official release. I may change the product name before release so keep that in mind.

Truly Awesome this tool will simplify OTS editing to the max a very useful tool, also is it only going to be for TFS 3.6 or is it going to be able to edit some older TFS(I use TFS 3.5 CD), but anyways with this great tool, even if it where to only be for TFS 3.6 i would really upgrade to 3.6 if this tool comes out, well very good job!, Thanks and GOOD LUCK. :D

Well my hard-drive crashed (should have seen that coming...) Right now I'm waiting to see if my dad can recover my stuff, so until then this project is going on a short hiatus. If he's unable to recover it then I may quit because I had a LOT more work done than the last time I posted. All of the tools were completely designed, which took a loooong time, and I had the basic coding down. :\

Well my hard-drive crashed (should have seen that coming...) Right now I'm waiting to see if my dad can recover my stuff, so until then this project is going on a short hiatus. If he's unable to recover it then I may quit because I had a LOT more work done than the last time I posted. All of the tools were completely designed, which took a loooong time, and I had the basic coding down. :\

crap :( I'll hold my thumbs for your father :p (If that how you say it xD)

Damn, n00bs like me need this to make thier lives simpler....
Next time, make a USB or disk backup pl0x, lets hope you can get the stuff back.

Back