• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Update to 10.8x, 10.9x series, adding missing features

@topic
Could someone contribute and add new mounts,outfits, misc.....

Sent pull requests for new outfits/mounts ... first time sending pull requests on Github so I hope I did it right! xD

Really cool project, is it using the official items.otb or is it a modified one?

I have just created pull request with updated item.otb(10.94). Happy to contribute :)

bYcUj6b.png

I'm installing the module system on an edited TFS 1.2 distro, where are located those definitions? I tried to link scriptmanager.h and it fixed just 1 def.

I'm using this commit:
https://github.com/slavidodo/forgottenserver/commit/a5019d7e8643658906914072ab4f0d8788a5bcad

Last edited:
Just works fine here.
Please check you link this file correctly in .vcproj file as well the CInlcude ( module.h ).

Just works fine here.
Please check you link this file correctly in .vcproj file as well the CInlcude ( module.h ).
Everything was linked, i just fixed the bug that i got, i just changed scriptId for m_scriptId and it worked well (Maybe the internal code had changed a lot o.o), thanks.

Good work on all this so far looks nice!
BUT

You have to fix this before I stab someone
"3 - (1.080) global depot"

Back