• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFSCMS 1.0rc1-preview

Looking forward to see TFSCMS with 0.3 and multi world support. :D

Error: Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'`

??

EDIT: Solved it

in account.php change:

PHP:
		public function __construct($id)
		{
			if(isset($id))
			{
				$db = Database::getInstance();

$result = $db->query('SELECT `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `warnings`, `key`, `points` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = ' . $id . ';');
				if(($row = $db->fetchRow($result)))
				{
					$db->freeResult($result);
					$this->data['id'] = $id;
					$this->data['password'] = $row[0];
					$this->data['type'] = $row[1];
					$this->data['premdays'] = $row[2];
					$this->data['warnings'] = $row[3];
					$this->data['recoverykey'] = $row[4];
					$this->data['points'] = $row[5];
				}
			}
		}

To

PHP:
		public function __construct($id)
		{
			if(isset($id))
			{
				$db = Database::getInstance();

$result = $db->query('SELECT `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `warnings`, `key` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = ' . $id . ';');
				if(($row = $db->fetchRow($result)))
				{
					$db->freeResult($result);
					$this->data['id'] = $id;
					$this->data['password'] = $row[0];
					$this->data['type'] = $row[1];
					$this->data['premdays'] = $row[2];
					$this->data['warnings'] = $row[3];
					$this->data['recoverykey'] = $row[4];
				}
			}
		}

Last edited:
and this is when i press on the link

Sorry, an error occurred
Subkey not found: tidkey=http://daopay.com/payment/?appcode=49885&prodcode=10+points subkey=http://daopay.com/payment/?appcode=49885&prodcode=10+points

and this is in the config.php

'appCode' => 'http://daopay.com/payment/?appcode=49885&prodcode=10+points',
'subKey' => 'http://daopay.com/payment/?appcode=49885&prodcode=10+points',
'price' => '10 EUR (incl. VAT)',
'points' => '10'

Last edited:
and this is when i press on the link

and this is in the config.php

Try this:
Code:
'appCode' => '49885',
'subKey' => '10 points',
'price' => '10 EUR (incl. VAT)',
'points' => '10'

talaturen. i got 1 more thing who do i add so i can make accounts? the last thing that was added didnt work :S

I'm working on a complete rewrite of the code, then it will be tested on my three servers to make sure it's bug free. Once that is done 1.0 will be released with installation script, Admin CP and a new layout.

Setting deadlines is not really my thing, so all I can say is that it will be released sometime in June.

wow great news. Waiting for it.

But a question about your donation system. As far as I can see there's no "feature" where you can add a player premium days to his account (without creating a item or sth like that). Can you add it?

Tala~, why you don't call a PHP-Master to Help with TFSCMS ?
if it get done, its very good, looks very nice
example: Release 0.4.0 + TFSCMS with support, we i'll not wait Somebody anymore and also, users can help with ideas or maybe codes ? ;D
i'm not sure, but TFS is The Way to Future of OTS ;D

Tala~, why you don't call a PHP-Master to Help with TFSCMS ?
if it get done, its very good, looks very nice
example: Release 0.4.0 + TFSCMS with support, we i'll not wait Somebody anymore and also, users can help with ideas or maybe codes ? ;D
i'm not sure, but TFS is The Way to Future of OTS ;D

Most PHP programmers I've talked to are complete newbies who still use mysql_* functions, no OOP at all, they don't even know what a class/object is.

wow great news. Waiting for it.

But a question about your donation system. As far as I can see there's no "feature" where you can add a player premium days to his account (without creating a item or sth like that). Can you add it?

Sure.

I'm working on a complete rewrite of the code, then it will be tested on my three servers to make sure it's bug free. Once that is done 1.0 will be released with installation script, Admin CP and a new layout.

Setting deadlines is not really my thing, so all I can say is that it will be released sometime in June.

OK.. So we are waiting :D.

Back