• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
Is mining the only gathering profession? Or thought of some other? Herbalism for example? Woodcutting..?

well he wrote server will be up "soon" at website like 7 months ago so... figure out

Is mining the only gathering profession? Or thought of some other? Herbalism for example? Woodcutting..?
At the moment the only gathering profession is mining, but more professions will be added in the future.

is this server online at all i cant find the ip
This is the discussion thead of Thanatos v2, everything has been updated and more features has been added.
The server is almost ready for Closed BETA, once the BETA is finnished the server will launch shortly after, there is no ETA for the BETA yet.

well he wrote server will be up "soon" at website like 7 months ago so... figure out
That was an old statement of the old server, sorry for that.

is there custom spells? what exactly do you mean by custom items? do i have a helmet with some additional armor or did you implent the custom stats to the server like % regen etc.

is there custom spells? what exactly do you mean by custom items? do i have a helmet with some additional armor or did you implent the custom stats to the server like % regen etc.
No custom spells, we will use the Tibia spells for now, updates might contain spells.

There is an website?
The website is currently closed for public use.

Last edited:
No custom spells, we will use the Tibia spells for now, updates might contains spells.

The website is currently closed for public use.
Why do you choose to create a custom server (like many people did) and keep the facts out that made them popular. People dont give too much about lore etc these days. new spells / good balance and nice pvp is what they want 8) oh and good bossfights lol

As soon as he puts enough effort into the project he WILL have success sooner or later. Balanced vocations, new features (boss fights :cool:), active staff, no donations (not counting cosmetic items), that's just a perfect OT for me.

Looking forward to it, I've seen a lot of progress from @HalfAway ever since I handed Thanatos over to him. Great job on his part and I look forward to playing the server.

just make sure to buy starting soon on otservlist so we can have fun with many ppls

I think Halfaway has a different understanding of word called "soon"
Would you rather have an incomplete or bugged server that was unplayable or would you rather have a playable server. @HalfAway never stated an exact date or stated what "soon" meant to him :p which I think is a good because if he would have set a date and it would have passed I could see this thread getting flamed also i'm sure he has other things to do in rl other than to launch Thanatos.

Back