• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The #1 Knight On Cyntara! (:

KrLosZ

Arcobaleno
Reaction score
forforums.jpg

Oh Yeah! Knight #1 In Highscores Baby! :peace:

So.. tnks for the guild Fuck Every One for help me that :)

AND! Very.. VERY TNKS.. for Answer.. he is very cool and give me 7 lvls :)

Nah but really.. Special Tnks For Daark Assassin And Bardook :p
I LOVE U GUYS! :$

But too tnks for my guild! :D

AND THIS IS FOR SHOW ALL! WE ARE UNSTOPABLES! CMON! TALK MORE SHITS! BUT THE MEXICANS NEVER ARE STOPPED!

with love for all..

Shadow of death :ninja:

THE #1 AND THE BEST KNIGHT ON CYNTARA!;)

Oh yes.. not only the #1.. too the BEST!

Last edited:
haha, CONGRATULATIONS bro <3 , u are the best knight =P, but i the best bloker 4ever jaja xD.

LOL,thats is truth men :)

U are the best blocker! :p

tnks for all the time help me :)

jojo, remember the old times? i kill u in arena with angel :$

Rofl, fucking mexican fag, leave the fucking pz on that char when ur 10+ boyfriends arent online and u get ur ass raped, fucking fag, mxc rape SHIT.

you cant say your the best and you unstoppable when your team is getting raped, hope you know that..

You know I'm a better knight :p
I just myself die a few times because I explored malice demons for fun. Not that I care to die :p

your a fucking nobody, weak tard.. The twins are waaay better than you (twins as in Pira-Tes and Veseble)

omg.,what a stupid pussy faggot.,he just leave pz when he got 20 of his team online, vs 3 of us,
so u really suck, and u get ur rebirths for a gay way, so stfu noob
u are no1

LOL...I NEVER SEW YOU IN WARS.....
Im lvl 900 mage and Im alawys in war....Is easy be Top layer if u dont die at wars..XD fucking nab

Lol... Shadow of Death is such a sad person. "Thanks to daark assassin and my guild for everything!" LOOOL??? he must be so proud! its not like he won an oscar... poor proud little fuck.
you know whats even more funny, i attacked his rl and he msg'd me saying stop or dead.. you think I care? lol..

= )

Back