• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The ArchLight Project

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
I would love to try this server out. It seems to be unique with an experienced staff and original map and features. If I could play the beta and maybe improve the server in anyway, that would be great!

//Faarf

I would love to try this server out. It seems to be unique with an experienced staff and original map and features. If I could play the beta and maybe improve the server in anyway, that would be great!

//Faarf

Added to list :)

Reminder, all players will be PMd invites to the Beta when it is up. (roughly 2 weeks from now)

I'll be available for testing.

Added to list;

Beta test will be split into 2 groups due to the amount of interest. this will allow for better feedback and closer interaction with staff

Added to list;

Beta test will be split into 2 groups due to the amount of interest. this will allow for better feedback and closer interaction with staff

Unless you are 100% satisfied with vocational balance, perhaps it would be a good idea to find out what vocations the beta testers will play.
Considering you are almost to a total of 30 beta testers, it would be a smart idea to limit each vocation to 5 players. (6 vocations with 5 per vocation come to a total of 30 players)
This way each vocation is equally tested and there won't be like 1 person playing guardian and then 20 people player Berserker.

Unless you are 100% satisfied with vocational balance, perhaps it would be a good idea to find out what vocations the beta testers will play.
Considering you are almost to a total of 30 beta testers, it would be a smart idea to limit each vocation to 5 players. (6 vocations with 5 per vocation come to a total of 30 players)
This way each vocation is equally tested and there won't be like 1 person playing guardian and then 20 people player Berserker.

^ Good Idea

Allan with the great ideas.

Added to list;

If you do this, you HAVE to put me and @Zasranets on the same group. We best team :D

Back