• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The ArchLight Project

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
I meant, what can we as players buy in the shop, I hate servers where there is a possibility to buy items ingame for real money.

Well unfortunatly I think any server that wants to be 1. lag free. 2. Advertise 3. Insure future commitments requires a shop.

If you want, you can paypal me the money to pay my hosting fee's and advertising on otservlist. But that'd be silly. Hense why a shop is needed.

However the shop items we do have are extremely balanced.

The more i read on the website the more i want to play. Got one question tho dose the Archer class play like paladin, (need to fix stars/arrows/bolts?)
And plz more info on the website (Im bored)

The more i read on the website the more i want to play. Got one question tho dose the Archer class play like paladin, (need to fix stars/arrows/bolts?)
And plz more info on the website (Im bored)

What info would you like to see, I added a couple pages today, about dungeons etc. Will add one on fishing system today too.

They play similar, but less tanky.. Theyre a dps class. They heal good but not as good as tibia. Bolts/Arrows better than stars as theyre spells are very damage based.

I cant login, wont load character list, I put in the IP 178.32.104.147 and port 7171 on a 10.77 and it wont work, can you get back to me?

Love it! I just tried it out but really nice. Only do some /clean sometimes, the tempel is always loaded with stuff.

And I love the Bard vocation such a good idea.

-- I don't really understand why Bard has hp/mana - 445/2120 and even has a Energy ring spell but Bard can't use any pots. Where do I need to get my mana from? On level up okay, but when I'm level 60 I don't level up that fast anymore.

----

12:22 You see 33 strong mana potions.
They weigh 95.70 oz.
This potion can only be consumed by sorcerers, druids and paladins of level 50 or higher.

So, I didn't buy them because of the description but Bards can use them too ;l

Last edited by a moderator:
Back