• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The ArchLight Project

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
It does look like an interesting server but people like @FallenOTs does have a point.
The idea of this sounds great, but you came back to working on open tibia servers 1 month ago after not being active in this community for almost 2 years. Something suspicious going on here.

To me it looks like you're completely new to creating a server in the first place and there's been lots of threads from you with lots of questions now there's nothing wrong with that but here you are promising a server that will last for atleast a year in a community where all servers like this usually dies out within a month? And from your activity it looks like it's just a fresh project, yet it's going to launch in less than a month? So i'm really curious how this is going to work out.

I do love servers like this but I really don't see this going to end well, I hope that you surprise me with something good.

It does look like an interesting server but people like @FallenOTs does have a point.

To me it looks like you're completely new to creating a server in the first place and there's been lots of threads from you with lots of questions now there's nothing wrong with that but here you are promising a server that will last for atleast a year in a community where all servers like this usually dies out within a month? And from your activity it looks like it's just a fresh project, yet it's going to launch in less than a month? So i'm really curious how this is going to work out.

I do love servers like this but I really don't see this going to well, I hope that you surprise me with something good.

Completely new? :p I made forsaken grounds, at the time the most viewed thread in otland history, with a strong player base of 150+ until had issues with a very corrupt hoster. A server that had mounts before any OT, including 6 months before real tibia, all sprited and scripted in house.

I didn't start working on it 30 days ago, but I did begin active on otland again 30 days ago, big difference. Like i said before, this is not the only ot forum.

I do appreciate your concern though, and yes I am not the best lua scripter, that's why I do not do the most complex lua scripting for the server, hense why i've been working alongside amazing scripters like razor and colors.

Just found out I'll pretty much be on vacation when beta starts and I'll be back when it's over.
3341y6b.jpg

Hi! Im brasilian and i wanna join beta can i? or no can?

Of course :) Added

Just so you all know, when we are within a few days of launching the closed beta, all players in beta list on front page will be notified via a PM. You will have until the closed beta starts to create an account and then account creation will be closed again until launch.

Back