• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project (ON HOLD)

Which version would you like the OT to be?

• 10.xx

Votes: 81 43.3%

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 9.xx

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 51 27.3%
  • Custom Client

Votes: 46 24.6%
  • Others?

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
lol.

There is currently no set estimate for when the server is online as its a lot of work to do to even be close to a playable version of the server. I'd rather focus on the server being playable and aswell enjoyable than rushing making it have 900 bugs in total and 562 crashes a day

i sent you a message ;p i can help with the mapping, id like to see this up and running. are you re-using coll town or making a new coll town?

Last edited:
i sent you a message ;p i can help with the mapping, id like to see this up and running. are you re-using coll town or making a new coll town?
Hello, thanks and I appreciate it a lot.
Its a remake with old familiar places. So basically its like 70% new town and 30% old town

never believed you could actually seem to make a good server. appreciate it. gl and keep going.
Sometimes things look a lot better then they turn out, I've learned that the hard way. I guess we will have to wait and find out! I'm sure he will do a good job though. ;)

I have no doubt it will bring people flocking back especially if it resembles collapser zulu in the slightest

never believed you could actually seem to make a good server. appreciate it. gl and keep going.
"Take those chances and you can achieve greatness, whereas if you go conservative, you'll never know. I truly believe what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Even if you fail, learning and moving on is sometimes the best thing." - Danica Patrick

-- Point of this 'quote' is to tell you that one can achieve great things by adding a little bit of effort into whatever your doing. This server I do believe is going to be a really good project which most people is gonna enjoy, to ensure that people will actually enjoy the server its going to take a while before the server is prepared for a beta.

Either way, the server is gonna be new and unexplored and the reason im not posting here so often anymore is because if I do post everyday with everything ive been adding, you would know whats in the server and you wouldnt be as excited anymore..

"Take those chances and you can achieve greatness, whereas if you go conservative, you'll never know. I truly believe what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Even if you fail, learning and moving on is sometimes the best thing." - Danica Patrick

-- Point of this 'quote' is to tell you that one can achieve great things by adding a little bit of effort into whatever your doing. This server I do believe is going to be a really good project which most people is gonna enjoy, to ensure that people will actually enjoy the server its going to take a while before the server is prepared for a beta.

Either way, the server is gonna be new and unexplored and the reason im not posting here so often anymore is because if I do post everyday with everything ive been adding, you would know whats in the server and you wouldnt be as excited anymore..

Hurry fucker/:

So, it's ready for beta soon?

send me another pm with a list of things you'd like in the main town(how many npc's, shops etc.), i'll map a new coll town and try to keep the same original collapser feel.

as for hunting areas, i have 2 large maps im working on and tons of other content already made we can use. check the "Maps" section here, i just reuploaded some maps, and a couple new ones you could use too.

send me another pm with a list of things you'd like in the main town(how many npc's, shops etc.), i'll map a new coll town and try to keep the same original collapser feel.

as for hunting areas, i have 2 large maps im working on and tons of other content already made we can use. check the "Maps" section here, i just reuploaded some maps, and a couple new ones you could use too.

~Signed~ Vaka is da shit

Awesome, appreciate it a lot :)

Also a little headsup on whats going on right now as i havent been online the past few days.
I haven't had much time to work on the server the past few days due to family visits/preparing for easter (such as shopping) and some other personal stuff

Back