• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project (ON HOLD)

Which version would you like the OT to be?

• 10.xx

Votes: 81 43.3%

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 9.xx

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 51 27.3%
  • Custom Client

Votes: 46 24.6%
  • Others?

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
Hey guys! Just checking in again, almost done with moving!! Tomorrow is the last day having to wake up damn early to move stuff over to the new house so that means I can continue full time to work on the server and post updates here!!!
Also!
I'd appreciate it if @Yudrig and @Dissidia could abstain from advertising their own server in this thread as they are not the thread starter and we are two seperate projects :)

Hello everybody..
For a couple months now i've been working on this project on and off and some of you may have gotten very excited about this project but I see no point of continuing working on the OT now as @Gut have decided to bring back Zulu in a new version.
From the start on I stated that this is a resurrection project, if the original owner of the OT decides to bring back the server this project will no longer serve a purpose.
Due to this project now being set on hold I will keep working on my other projects such as Insanity and a couple secret projects.

I'd like to thank all of you who kept being supportive all the way till the end and I hope that some day I will be able to keep working on this project.

Hello everybody..
For a couple months now i've been working on this project on and off and some of you may have gotten very excited about this project but I see no point of continuing working on the OT now as @Gut have decided to bring back Zulu in a new version.
From the start on I stated that this is a resurrection project, if the original owner of the OT decides to bring back the server this project will no longer serve a purpose.
Due to this project now being set on hold I will keep working on my other projects such as Insanity and a couple secret projects.

I'd like to thank all of you who kept being supportive all the way till the end and I hope that some day I will be able to keep working on this project.

Where did Mike announce this newer version of collapser? :O

Where did Mike announce this newer version of collapser? :O
On the supposed official collapser site, I even sent him a message about it here and it was confirmed by him that his been working on it for a few weeks now

Yeah, I decided just recently to reboot Zulu. It won't be the "original", but instead an improved version. There is not much public information available at the moment, but when I will make an OTLand post when I feel the time is right.

Yeah, I decided just recently to reboot Zulu. It won't be the "original", but instead an improved version. There is not much public information available at the moment, but when I will make an OTLand post when I feel the time is right.
Umm so everything is gonna be the same except the version?

Gidday mate, it usually doesn't take you this long to complete a server(not counting the move).

Back