• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project (ON HOLD)

Which version would you like the OT to be?

• 10.xx

Votes: 81 43.3%

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 9.xx

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 51 27.3%
  • Custom Client

Votes: 46 24.6%
  • Others?

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
It takes a bit of time cause as i mentioned before, Personal stuff. But fine ill let you know why I haven't posted a lot lately. Its cause i simply haven't had time to work much on the server due to we have just bought a new house and we are about to move into it.

Do remember that im also a oneman team :)

dude you should ask some people to help u, like its pretty damn hard to make an ot by yourself.
i offered help to him, but since i have haven't played enough OT servers (total tibia playtime ~3 weeks in my entire life, expect my own server), he didn't want my help :(

i offered help to him, but since i have haven't played enough OT servers (total tibia playtime ~3 weeks in my entire life, expect my own server), he didn't want my help :(

3 weeks? Dude I started playing tibia 5-6 years ago lol...

dude you should ask some people to help u, like its pretty damn hard to make an ot by yourself.
I've asked some people to help me, but a lot of people are busy with their own project aswell

Those who applicated to me about joining the team and were declined was declined for being too unexperienced, I want the OT to be good which is why I won't accept everyone who applicates.

@Edit
for those who you that wonders what I mean by experience, as in experience within developing ots as in scripting or mapping

Last edited:
I've asked some people to help me, but a lot of people are busy with their own project aswell

Those who applicated to me about joining the team and were declined was declined for being too unexperienced, I want the OT to be good which is why I won't accept everyone who applicates.

Are we talking tibia experience? I have played since early 2002 and thats 13 years for those who cant do math

Just keep working hard and i bet you will get alot players, trust me many people are waiting for this collapser to come out lmao

Back