• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project (ON HOLD)

Which version would you like the OT to be?

• 10.xx

Votes: 81 43.3%

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 9.xx

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 51 27.3%
  • Custom Client

Votes: 46 24.6%
  • Others?

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
:eek: dayum, you are fast.

scripting 6-14hours per day for 3 weeks now..
I barely see any progress xD

:eek: dayum, you are fast.

scripting 6-14hours per day for 3 weeks now..
I barely see any progress xD
Hehe, well that is because Im right now focusing on the map, (spawns,towns,quests ). It goes slow yeah, sorry for that. Once im finished with a couple spawns and quests, Ill focus mostly on scripting + I started this project yesterday :)

Last edited:
Maybe make this server a War base OT as even though collapser was a standard pvp server the best part of it was the wars. Making it possible to gain levels through both hunting and pking would be great. Collapser always needed a higher frag system

no even a guess of when this server could be running again?
There is currently no estimate for when the server is ready for a beta, but its not gonna be months or years. So don't worry about that, I work on the OT constantly for several hours a time each day to get spawns properly designed and the monsters put into the spawns. Quests is also being made in the process

Today im gonna spend most time on creating spawns/adding monsters in them & adding quests + rewards. If im lucky, ill be able to work on scripts a bit later today.

Do you guys wanna see the spawns ive been working on, or do you wanna keep it a sort of 'suprise' till when the OT is ready for public launch?

So.. Please, englighten me.
Do you have the old collapser files and you're working with them?
Or are you creating a NEW server that looks like collapser?

So.. Please, englighten me.
Do you have the old collapser files and you're working with them?
Or are you creating a NEW server that looks like collapser?
Its a completely new server, with old familiar parts of collapser with new and better functions than the last era was. Its made from scratch, Cause I don't have the original files.
Its better starting fresh, create new spawns/quests that you don't already know about + alot more.

Last edited:
nice, i hope this works :D

btw where the server will be located? its gonna be custom client just like zulu?

nice, i hope this works :D

btw where the server will be located? its gonna be custom client just like zulu?
We'll make a custom client aswell for those who wants to use that.
Its most likely gonna be located in Netherlands or Canada to provide best possible connection for everyone

well thats nice :D if it works, i will tell about it to some people who used to play it, vaka,dave the archer and others

exp rate will be the same as zulu?

also the passive ability, full immunity for 10 secs? i think its a bit op

and if its possible try to contact Gut, maybe he can help you do some stuff.

Last edited:
Do you want custom vocations, or the old vocations? Vote below.. Thanks
http://strawpoll.me/3569651

well thats nice :D if it works, i will tell about it to some people who used to play it, vaka,dave the archer and others

exp rate will be the same as zulu?

also the passive ability, full immunity for 10 secs? i think its a bit op

and if its possible try to contact Gut, maybe he can help you do some stuff.
The passives are examples, (not fully decided yet)
Exp rate is gonna be somewhat close to the old rates.

Last edited:
If you're gonna make new vocations. Don't screw it up please.
Many people that creates new vocations screw it up by doing weird looking spells and other strange stuff that doesnt really fit in.
Make it simple, but still beautiful. You know what I mean xD

old vocs are much better, but if you wanna choose new vocations, don't create tons of vocs, it will look weird and confusing, i think you should keep the old vocs but create new stuff for it.

Back