• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project (ON HOLD)

Which version would you like the OT to be?

• 10.xx

Votes: 81 43.3%

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 9.xx

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 51 27.3%
  • Custom Client

Votes: 46 24.6%
  • Others?

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
Just a little heads up what im working on atm;
Currently im doing maps cause im not gonna post pictures of it all the time cause that'll spoil the new places aswell :)

Once I feel like I can continue on functions, (which will prob be tomorrow) ill post some news on that aswell

there will be donations to keep the server alive right? also i suggest making a lottery system, each 1 hour someone receives an certain item or 2 orbs.

there will be donations to keep the server alive right? also i suggest making a lottery system, each 1 hour someone receives an certain item or 2 orbs.
Im not gonna focus on donations before the server is even ready :) Its not gonna be any equipment pieces that you can buy. It might be extra exp such as guild exp/personal exp and stuff like that.

We love you for doing this keep up the hard work!
Means a lot :) As im a one man team its ofc gonna take a bit longer. and as im working on map im not posting pics of it to keep it a suprise :)

Once I continue on the functions, Ill post a picture if i do feel like its necessary

John would be the person youd want to get ahold of, he was the one who created the 5k+ hunting area (bosses), really good w mapping and LUA style code.

Back