• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project (ON HOLD)

Which version would you like the OT to be?

• 10.xx

Votes: 81 43.3%

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 9.xx

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 51 27.3%
  • Custom Client

Votes: 46 24.6%
  • Others?

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
old vocs are much better, but if you wanna choose new vocations, don't create tons of vocs, it will look weird and confusing, i think you should keep the old vocs but create new stuff for it.
I agree with this sir to a 100%

Working more and more on the OT, it takes time but it'll be worth it! :)
Beta-testing is not far away

there will be donor items right? i suggest making very hard quests for upg and coll items, then you add new donor items so people will donate and keep server alive ;D

If you need help with mapping, I can help you :p

dh5v05.png

latest
latest
latest
Attack, Defense bonus & Skill Mastery
latest
latest
latest

710hn6.png

latest

Attack Bonus

Attack bonus is a character customization feature. Instead of depending on your gear making you super strong you can also use attack bonus as a second alternative. In order to get Attack bonus you can do several things, such as hunt monsters, do quests, fish, get skill mastery points. 1 Attack bonus is 1%, which gives you 1% more spell damage

latest

Defense Bonus
Defense bonus is a character custimization feature. You no longer have to depend on your gear giving you more survivability! 1% Defense bonus gives you 1% extra damage protection against everything. You can get defense bonus the same way you get attack bonus. You get it from hunting monsters, quests, skill mastery points and by fishing.

latest

Skill Mastery
Skill mastery is a possible '3rd' alternative to leveling up and works mostly like a bonus. When you hunt monsters, you get a couple skill mastery experience points per monster. Skill Mastery rewards you with weapons/equipment pieces, defense and attack bonuses. You can also get health/mana bonuses depending on which vocation you are.
The higher skill mastery you have the better bonuses you will get.
Other people can also see your skill mastery level

latest

Spellbook Customized
aokzr6.png

Last edited:
do you have any idea when the server will be ready for the public? it looks really good ;D

Going to work on several systems today, Including the fishing system. Gonna post a picture here once its done :)

Last edited:
He still has a fair point though, you're extremely immature (from seeing your behaviour in other ots) and I can't see you fit as an admin in a server, also taking a look at all the threads you've made it's clear that you have almost no scripting experience, so I would suggest to for you to get someone to help out with that so we don't have to experience another server with hourly crashes again. This could be a great project but I don't really see it being great unless you hire an actual team with trusted guys.

He still has a fair point though, you're extremely immature (from seeing your behaviour in other ots) and I can't see you fit as an admin in a server, also taking a look at all the threads you've made it's clear that you have almost no scripting experience, so I would suggest to for you to get someone to help out with that so we don't have to experience another server with hourly crashes again. This could be a great project but I don't really see it being great unless you hire an actual team with trusted guys.

I'm not here to pick sides, but who are you to tell how anyone should make/run a server?

I'm not here to pick sides, but who are you to tell how anyone should make/run a server?
It is kind of odd that I am not allowed to give my statement? I didnt go negative on him and didnt mean to bash him. it is my personal opinion. removing the comment was unneccesarry.

But also I have to admit that my opinion can harm his reputation and so my comment was kinda unneccesarry aswell. sorry @DestinationSer -

Last edited by a moderator:
It is kind of odd that I am not allowed to give my statement? I didnt go negative on him and didnt mean to bash him. it is my personal opinion. removing the comment was unneccesarry.

But also I have to admit that my opinion can harm his reputation and so my comment was kinda unneccesarry aswell. sorry @DestinationSer -

Your post was exactly what a bash post would be. You brought up unnecessary and possibly baseless information that provided nothing of value to the thread.
In addition, this thread is about Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project, nothing else, not even anything in the past projects. @DestinationSer has every right to report any post that is completely off-topic, unless decides to allow further discussion with other things.
You are allowed to post your opinions about the topic, positively and/or negatively; however your post contained neither.
@Ahilphino made a suggestive opinion, believing that @DestinationSer should expand the team, due to the "inability to make a server".
I came back at him, possibly a bit too rough, reminding him that it is @DestinationSer's project and he will do whatever he wishes, regardless of skill.
The difference between your post and @Ahilphino's was that your post was pure bash/flame/attack that has nothing that can contribute to the thread and @Ahilphino suggested expanding the team, that's why his will stay.

Reminder, stay on topic with Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project!

Collapser OT was a masterpiece lasted 5+ years but really it died on the 2nd year... Anyway please do not ruin the picture/memories we Collapser player(s) had with trying to copy it and on top of that adding some cool systems that may break the balance that it once had, by far Collapser had the best PvP system that I have ever seen no wonder it lasted that long so be extra careful, every little detail counts and best of luck :)

Collapser OT was a masterpiece lasted 5+ years but really it died on the 2nd year... Anyway please do not ruin the picture/memories we Collapser player(s) had with trying to copy it and on top of that adding some cool systems that may break the balance that it once had, by far Collapser had the best PvP system that I have ever seen no wonder it lasted that long so be extra careful, every little detail counts and best of luck :)
Im gonna do my best to make PVP a really pleasent and amazing experience. Im gonna make sure it holds old collapsers standards, dont worry

Working more and more on spells/vocations everyday, you all have something to look forward to :)

hey, will you keep the same fishing/event monsters? such as fat black kid, mulher brasileira,triton,jaws,sand burrower,azrail,etc? they are quite nice to kill, good times when gm spawns an fbk and people starts to blast him for epic exp.

hey, will you keep the same fishing/event monsters? such as fat black kid, mulher brasileira,triton,jaws,sand burrower,azrail,etc? they are quite nice to kill, good times when gm spawns an fbk and people starts to blast him for epic exp.
Yes, fishing monsters is gonna be about the same as they were, theres ofc gonna be new monsters aswell.

Back