• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project (ON HOLD)

Which version would you like the OT to be?

• 10.xx

Votes: 81 43.3%

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 9.xx

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 51 27.3%
  • Custom Client

Votes: 46 24.6%
  • Others?

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
Stupid Mac changing it from Botters to Betters -.-"
Autocorrects is so hilarious
6217ca1b5b819796cb160e4f49ec8f15_650x.jpg

cause i rather have more of a collapser feel too it yuh know who cares if we bot thats how collapser was so why not keep the same client makes shit alot easier for you and us. i just wouldnt think there would be the same amount of people back then if we would have 10xx lets keep it original thats what brought people in. we can just add more stuff to the original basically just updating collapser but keeping original. eh. if its 10xx so be it

cause i rather have more of a collapser feel too it yuh know who cares if we bot thats how collapser was so why not keep the same client makes shit alot easier for you and us. i just wouldnt think there would be the same amount of people back then if we would have 10xx lets keep it original thats what brought people in. we can just add more stuff to the original basically just updating collapser but keeping original. eh. if its 10xx so be it
Having 10.xx allows us to add so much more than 8.42 and 8.6 would let us + its less of a chance that people cavebot in it

Why go to such a useless client, where he's limited to what he can add... When he can use 10.+ and have a shitload more things to use.

Well..This actually seems to have potential, Would love to see this work out.
p.s; you're still a whore Joachim <3

10.+ has a lot more opportunity, & People only host/play 8.60 OTS simply because of the amount of available bots, That's why most of them die off. You'll join a once good 8.60 OT that hasn't upgraded(Deathzot for example), Not hating on it or anything,,it's a great OT, but it's kinda dead & mostly the only people that you see are Afk-botting. Bots kill OTS, simply because people get "lazy" or just don't want to work there way up or it's just so much easier..I'd rather see something other than 8.60, thanks.

I think you mix something up. COllapser was 8.,6 and ALOOWED botting. It was online with xxx+ people everyday. If you say 10.x then go your way but stop discussions with other about the client.

8.6= old collapers feeling
10.x = YOUR project.

I think you mix something up. COllapser was 8.,6 and ALOOWED botting. It was online with xxx+ people everyday. If you say 10.x then go your way but stop discussions with other about the client.

10.x = YOUR project.
Collapser was 8.40, xD

10.x = YOUR project.
The whole point of this project is to make sure its something new and unexplored. I am not going to make it 8.4,8,42 or 8,6 cause the only reason you want that is to cavebot.
Cavebot is frowned upon and is highly punishable

The whole point of this project is to make sure its something new and unexplored. I am not going to make it 8.4,8,42 or 8,6 cause the only reason you want that is to cavebot.
I was pointing something out. not telling u to go for a 8.x client. I never palyed collapser too much just from the otland screenshot thread I've seen it was laoded with bots.

I don't even even bot but I still agree with the 8.6. It's more like original Collapser. I don't like some of the new things added in 10.xx. Although there's a lot more content and graphics in later versions, there are also some pretty lame things like the new PvP system, and the new walking system, and spell cooldowns. 8.6 would make the server more like real collapser.

I don't even even bot but I still agree with the 8.6. It's more like original Collapser. I don't like some of the new things added in 10.xx. Although there's a lot more content and graphics in later versions, there are also some pretty lame things like the new PvP system, and the new walking system, and spell cooldowns. 8.6 would make the server more like real collapser.

Everything that is actually possible has already been done in 8.60..& "The whole point of this project is to make sure its something new and unexplored." & With 8.6 you are limited on what you can do anymore.. & You do realize cooldown timers CAN be changed right? Making this 10.xx would make it unique, I can't recall a collapser server that was ever above 8.60..It's interesting. & Of course with 8.60 there's going to be people whom will just bot 24/7 so they can feel "cool" & reach the top & guess what happens then? People complain. one thing about collapser I didn't like was the limited amount of sets & mobs..10.xx would add so much diversity & more content, new outfits, mounts etc..

Everything that is actually possible has already been done in 8.60..& "The whole point of this project is to make sure its something new and unexplored." & With 8.6 you are limited on what you can do anymore.. & You do realize cooldown timers CAN be changed right? Making this 10.xx would make it unique, I can't recall a collapser server that was ever above 8.60..It's interesting. & Of course with 8.60 there's going to be people whom will just bot 24/7 so they can feel "cool" & reach the top & guess what happens then? People complain. one thing about collapser I didn't like was the limited amount of sets & mobs..10.xx would add so much diversity & more content, new outfits, mounts etc..
Duh cooldowns can be changed... And some of the mounts are cool and stuff... Really the things I don't like are some of the graphics and mainly the new pvp system.

getting a 10.x bot isnt even hard. 8.6 would throw everyone into the same cup. now you just have peopel who benefit from their bots and people who cant find any ^^

What collapser you want to make what end game? grinding 2 years for lvl 18k is no end game or not?

And what about the map? you got any files from old collapser? creating new map would take seriosly long and u need always new content ppl no life tibia to much, staged exp? what about vocs?
Would be cool if you make the server completly done, not almost or 3/4 done. So that ppl can play, while you add stuff
I think having 10.xx would be great true new graphic style new items mobs Im not sure if ppl cavebotted in old collapser I just remember that you were able to use training bot to train magic lvl maybe

autoheal also and before you start the server get some ppl u can trust as staff to help you out when u get "maybe" 100+ ppl online or 200 and you want "no cavebot" you should have few gms :D I agree totally to not bot but when ppl see ppl botting without punishment they start to bot also and so on.

I also think you should make exceptions about training bot and "maybe" auto heal if ppl agree, well I cant play knight without it manual cant press like 5-6 hotkeys :D killing my hands and keyboard.

Back