• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The cooldown time of all spells and runes was reduced by 50%!

Should we decrease the cooldowns of every spell by 50%?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
We won't decrease any spell below 1 second though, so healing spells or any other spell that already has 1 second cooldown will stay that way.

For the love of god please, I'm a level 180 EK and I can't solo hunt like I did prior. It's impossible, even Grims are a huge waste now. I was about to quit my knight to make a Druid since they're so OP.

Atm, 2 druids level 120+ can pk me easily and I can't do anything.

should not decrease the time of magic, because spam will use nobatos always in fights

Yeah, maybe not decrease for sorcs/druids, or even theirs just by 1-2 secs.

But knights, I mean look at comparisons.

Level 180 Knight pvm: 352 with Exori Gran Ico
Level 180 pvp: 221 with Exori Gran Ico

Level 180 pvm: 223 with Exori Gran.
Level 180 pvm: 392 with Exori Gran.

Level 144 Sorc pvm: 1192 with mas flam ico.
Level 144 Sorc pvp:(a level 180 EK) 754 with mas flam ico.

Level 144 Sorc pvm: 623 with exevo vis hur.
Level 144 Sorc pvp:(a level 180 EK) 348 with exevo vis hur.

^ They out hit us with their weakest attacks, it's pretty much impossible. 2 100+ sorcs can take a 180 EK within seconds, all we can do is sit there and pray back up arrives.

Also I used to be able to solo hunt Drakens/Demons with little waste, now I waste maybe... 50k-80k? Per hunt solo'ing as well as get terrible exp per hour.
This is the reason real tibia has so many bots.

i agree the spells should be lowered by 50% i also agree gran ico should be changed to 10 sec instead of 15 when it gets lowered

lmao if you lower the cd's it will be freakin OP. Remove the new spells and cd or keep it as it's.
Playing with more hotkeys is just more skill. F all you noobs who wanna spamm one hotkey to hunt.

I am kind of interested in knowing exactly why anyone would want CD's at all in the first place? You can choose to hunt with 15 hotkeys if you want to. In the same way I choose to hunt with five.

Granted, the new spells are kind of op without any restrictions. But the old spells have been working fine in tibia for the last 10 years. Up untill someone at CIP smoked something really nasty and came up with this lame-ass idea.

And I'm voting to remove the new spells including the CD's. If that is the price you pay for having no CD's.

Exura Gran Ico should have a much lower cooldown , 10 minutes for a healing spell , are u kidding me? xDD

Yeah, maybe not decrease for sorcs/druids, or even theirs just by 1-2 secs.

But knights, I mean look at comparisons.

Level 180 Knight pvm: 352 with Exori Gran Ico
Level 180 pvp: 221 with Exori Gran Ico

Level 180 pvm: 223 with Exori Gran.
Level 180 pvm: 392 with Exori Gran.

Level 144 Sorc pvm: 1192 with mas flam ico.
Level 144 Sorc pvp:(a level 180 EK) 754 with mas flam ico.

Level 144 Sorc pvm: 623 with exevo vis hur.
Level 144 Sorc pvp:(a level 180 EK) 348 with exevo vis hur.

^ They out hit us with their weakest attacks, it's pretty much impossible. 2 100+ sorcs can take a 180 EK within seconds, all we can do is sit there and pray back up arrives.

Also I used to be able to solo hunt Drakens/Demons with little waste, now I waste maybe... 50k-80k? Per hunt solo'ing as well as get terrible exp per hour.
This is the reason real tibia has so many bots.

I agree with this 100%. Knights are so useless when it comes to anything but playing meatshield right now. If you are going to lower cd then you need to speed up autoattacks, you are making already OP ED even worse... mages need a debuff not a buff imho, people just won't bother with knights sooner or later. Can't comment about pally because not seen enough of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back