• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Final Straw.

fuck you red and fuck acid burn and fuck cyntara i hope you all die in rl life fucking fags acid just ass licks to red after he was doing an illegal action and red being as stupid as he is belives acid burn and takes my donor items like a fat fuck he is go eat a twinky you 2 dip shits

fuck you akaliac who the fuck are you, you dont even like working for red and yet you still play his ot and you call me a nerd you fag i swear if i knew you kdis in rl lfie id kick your asses all you are the same go ass lick each others balls so you all feel more special about your self thinking your god cuz you run the ot pff your all kids who need a life

and stop posting i am root cuz your an idiot who deleted root you dumb fuck

and stop posting i am root cuz your an idiot who deleted root you dumb fuck

The "i am root" is a geek joke. When someone has full administrative rights on a computer system, it is called being root. Saying that I am root means that I have ultimate powers (a.k.a. A geek god). Once again, cheer up emo kid.

fuck you akaliac who the fuck are you, you dont even like working for red and yet you still play his ot and you call me a nerd you fag i swear if i knew you kdis in rl lfie id kick your asses all you are the same go ass lick each others balls so you all feel more special about your self thinking your god cuz you run the ot pff your all kids who need a life

y dude ill gladly tell u were i live if u wanna try and kick my ass lol

Just because I do not want to work with Red doesn't mean I'm going to throw away a 4+ year friendship because of it. Also, Lorey, come to Hoboken, NJ, 10th Str and Washington Str. any day, anytime, I'm not afraid of some pathetic sap like you.

y dude ill gladly tell u were i live if u wanna try and kick my ass lol

LOL.. if i was him I'd never mess with you, :s not only the fact you're a soldier (from what i have heard of you) but i'm a week peice of shit too.. I don't play sports but i do ski ;< i hang at malls and such instead l000l

ima soulja also >;
@Root that aint far from where im livin.. Oo

Back