• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This release has been long overdue, but it's finally time to announce the immediate availability of The Forgotten Server version 1.2.

The highlights of this release are:
The release also includes a lot of bug fixes, data pack updates, performance optimizations and reduced memory footprint.

This release was made possible by (number of commits):
Changelog: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/wiki/Changelog-1.2
Download: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/releases/tag/v1.2

Great job guys :)

can't wait to test this !
Btw, anyone knows where can to download tibia 10.98 client?

Does it Work For 10.96 + and i neeed crying damson for 10.96

Last edited:
Just have to say converting the loot system in monsters to the item name was a terrible idea. If you change an item name you have to change every monster file with it. Otherwise ty for release.

But... you can use Item ID or Item Name ._.

https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/data/monster/Amazons/amazon.xml

Code:
<loot>
<item id="2050" chance="1005" /><!-- torch -->
<item name="crystal necklace" chance="287" />
<item name="small ruby" chance="161" />
<item name="gold coin" countmax="20" chance="40000" />
<item id="2229" countmax="2" chance="80000" /><!-- skull -->
<item name="dagger" chance="80000" />
<item name="sabre" chance="23000" />
<item name="brown bread" chance="30333" />
<item name="girlish hair decoration" chance="10000" />
<item name="protective charm" chance="5000" />
</loot>

Super fast engine, but i have problem, because i have some bugs and i can not see what are they. Once i have lunch engine it dies start and in an instant it turn itself off without dropping down any bugs and i need to find a way to store these bugs. Anyone here can help me with this? Is there any error book or anything like that, if not then how do i set it up?

Super fast engine, but i have problem, because i have some bugs and i can not see what are they. Once i have lunch engine it dies start and in an instant it turn itself off without dropping down any bugs and i need to find a way to store these bugs. Anyone here can help me with this? Is there any error book or anything like that, if not then how do i set it up?

Start it through command line

@Mark
Great work with TFS!

What I can see you are using SHA1 to encrypt user passwords. Are you planning to change that in the future? As I know it's pretty insecure.
If one could at least add a salt or two in the config.lua, that would at least be a little more secure. Most of the passwords stored in the database today are easily dencrypted by using a simple rainbow table.

I found a bug in which it is possible to knock down the server through WPE by buying items quickly which will cause lag and consequently crash.

Do you know of a link to a Distro 1.2 that does not contain bugs?

Can I use this TFS for a 9.86 server?
You will need a lot of changes.
here on otland already is a tfs 1.2 downgrade to 8.6 by ninja.
search for it and compare the changes beetween 10.98 and the 8.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back